Chapter44

Zhen Zhen walked out of the alley and ran to the woods at a rapid pace.

She used her consciousness to check the surroundings at any time to see if anyone was following her.

When she got to the edge of the forest, Zhen Zhen found a flat place and held her hands.

As soon as the seeds were sown, a golden-yellow wheat field instantly grew.

Without Zhen Zhen's hands, the wheat grains fell off automatically, and the other parts turned into ashes and melted into the soil.

Zhen Zhen waved her hand, and the grains of wheat were automatically piled together.

    Clap her hands, Zhen Zhen was a little complacent:

"Fortunately I have this ability, otherwise it would be hard to change money."

Time passed by, Zhen Zhen has been closely monitoring the surrounding with consciousness After about half an hour, the man who was in the alley just now drove the carriage over,

Zhen Zhen deliberately swept the carriage with her consciousness, and she was relieved when she saw that there was no one hiding inside.

    The man was also very cautious, looking around while driving the carriage, when the two met, the man saw the grain next to Zhen Zhen, and immediately felt relieved.

    The man rushed to the cart to the side of Zhen Zhen, the man looked at the food all over the place and twitched his mouth:

"Anyway, you can find a bag of rice and noodles, just pile it up on the ground without fear of others seeing it. ."

    Zhen Zhen looked at him confidently: "Noodle bags can't be bought with money, we don't have a lot of bags in total, and besides, we have to keep rice noodles, how can there be anything for this."

    "Okay." The man looked around and saw that there was still no one around, so he couldn't help asking her:

"Your family left the food and left? You are really careful, yes Aren't you afraid that people will see your face?"

    Zhen Zhen looked at him impatiently: "What are you doing with so much?

Hurry up, buy it or not? If you buy it, just pay the money, if you don't buy it, I have to find another home. ."

    "The little girl is not too young, but she is not too short-tempered."

The man sneered, and hurriedly removed the basket from the car and weighed it:

"Fortunately I am well prepared, otherwise we will be good at it. Take it to the car."

    The two first weighed the weight of the basket, and then took the shovel to load the grain into the basket, which was exactly one kilogram more than one kilogram.

At the current market price, rice is 16 cents and 5 cents a pound, white flour is 18 cents a pound, and a third cheaper is 11 yuan and 50 cents.

    The person took out the money from his pocket and counted ten dollars to Zhen Zhen,

the bills are not available in Zhen Zhen, as long as they are universal in the whole province,

the person had to pick them from the bills they brought I picked and gave Zhen Zhen some common industrial tickets, cotton thread tickets, light bulb tickets, cloth tickets and the like.

    Put the money and bills in a school bag, Zhen Zhen remembered the high-priced cakes she bought from the hydrolysis factory in the summer without food stamps,