Chapter 71

As soon as Li Muwu finished speaking, everyone suddenly laughed, and Mrs. Li glanced at Li Muwu angrily, not knowing what to say about him:

"How can I leave you alone? It's been a few months since you retired.

Don't delay, go through the retirement formalities in advance and let Mingguang from the third family take your class.

It would be best if he can be admitted to a university in the future. Serious work."

    Li Musen scratched his head next to him, and smiled at Li Muwu a little embarrassedly: "Well, I thank the fourth brother for my second boy."

    Has Li Muwu come back to his senses: "Then I'll quit?"

    "No, no." Zhen Zhen immediately smiled and said, "Just follow your daughter and I will go to the imperial capital to enjoy happiness."

    Li Muwen's family was startled by a family of college students before they even said anything about the courtyard house when they got home.

Li Muwen said a few good words again and again, and looked excited as if he had been admitted to a university.

University, especially the two schools of National University and Imperial College, can be described as the childhood dream of most Chinese people.

    Li Muwen did not go to school when he was a child.

He still followed the political commissar to recognize some words during the war.

After liberation, he went to night school and then to the military school.

    Is there any difference in culture during the war?

Li Muwen realized the difference when he went to the military academy to learn military research and strategic research.

Therefore, when he returned to his hometown that year, in order to make the family more talented, he directly transferred Mingxi to the best high school in Bingcheng, just so that he could be admitted to the military school.

Li Muwen's own two sons are also college students who graduated from the military academy.

They already have positions at a young age and have a promising future in the army.

    The two sons of Li Muwen's family, Ming Jun and Ming Ji, were both born after the liberation.

At that time, Li Muwen's position was not low, so Ming Jun and Ming Ji's two brothers lived and educated from childhood. it is good.

Li Muwen felt that the environment and schools that the five children of Li Muwu’s family grew up in were definitely not as good as those of the Ming Army and Ming Ji.

Under such circumstances, all five of Li Muwu’s children were admitted to universities, which shows how many A child is usually more solid and hard-working when he goes to school.

    Li Muwen brought out the Maotai brought by Ming Jun: "This is the biggest happy event of our old Li family, we have to celebrate today, and when the new year is over,

we will return to the imperial capital, mother will Live in my house with my third brother and let me be filial and filial to you."

    Li Muwen's wife Xue Wenhua frowned slightly and didn't speak when she heard this. She is not someone who dislikes her hometown, but with a family of six or seven people, the family can't be stuffed. The two said that living together is really frustrating.