Chapter 76

Zhen Zhen stood up when she heard her name, when she looked up, she saw Xi Junjie glance at her with a meaningful expression.

Zhen Zhen didn't think too much, instead she felt a little excited because she could have a situational dialogue with Xi Junjie.

In the French major, Zhen Zhen has never dared to say that she is the best at learning because of Xi Junjie.

He has pure pronunciation and proficient grammar.

He usually speaks French in class without any pressure.

Like speaking in his native language, Zhen Zhen really doesn't understand why he chose this major, is it just to be lazy?

    Both of them walked out of their seats, Zhen Zhen saw that Professor Meng did not urge them to start, so she thought about discussing with Xi Junjie first,

who knew she had just walked to Xi Junjie In front of him, Xi Junjie smiled lightly at her, and then said in French, "Are you here?"

    Zhen Zhen couldn't help but glared at Xi Junjie, why doesn't this person play cards according to the routine?

I didn't know what to say about the lines or anything, so it started.

But when she saw that the teacher had started the clock in the corner of her eyes, she couldn't think of anything else, and she just waited to bite the bullet and replied, "Well, I'm late."

    Xi Junjie looked at Zhen Zhen with a serious expression: "It's a little late." His deep eyes seemed to want to look into Zhen Zhen's heart, and there was a bit of melancholy in his tone: "Leave you So long, every second feels like a century to me."

    Zhen Zhen's face instantly became like a cloud of fire, even though she knew that this was just an ordinary exam, she still felt like she was immersed in seeing Zhen Zhen with such eyes.

Looking at the deep eyes in front of her, Zhen Zhen couldn't help covering her face: "Oh my God, it's too foul when you look so good-looking and talk so much.

    French has only been studied for one semester, and the students in the class are limited in French. No other students understand Xi Junjie's words except Zhen Zhen, but no one is foolish to be admitted to the University of God ,

Seeing Zhen Zhen suddenly froze for a moment, then her cheeks flushed, everyone knew what Xi Junjie said.

    There are several boys in the French class who like Zhen Zhen, and some of them have thought about it. After learning more French, they will express their thoughts in French. .

Who would have thought that his thoughts are still in the thinking stage, and Xi Junjie seems to be directly putting them into action?

Listening to their beautiful and fluent French, and then looking at their faces that were prettier than women, several boys who had ideas for Zhen Zhen covered their faces in frustration.

      As for Xi Junjie, he always wears a white shirt in the summer, and his straight tunic suit in the spring and autumn brings out his temperament.

Basically, as long as Xi Junjie enters the classroom, the girls in the class usually cannot see others.

    The girls sitting under the stage saw Xi Junjie, who seldom talked to girls, looking at Li Mingzhen so seriously on the podium, all of them were heartbroken, they wanted to drag Li Mingzhen down,

Go up and finish the conversation yourself. It doesn't matter if you understand or not, as long as you can talk to him for a few words, your short-term life goals will be achieved.