Chapter 134

The rescue route, only hoping that they will find someone quickly, saves several negotiation calls a day, which is simply too scary.

    The convoy left Pakistan smoothly, and the diplomats waiting there couldn't wait to ask, "Have you found Xi Junjie?"

    "I found it, hurry up and notify the embassy." The person in charge of the rescue team extended his head and said, and urged the team to hurry to the embassy area.

The diplomats and troops who were waiting here quickly opened the way and reached the embassy unimpeded.

Xi Junjie was carried to a hospital bed again and began various inspections.

    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China, Xi Changbo, who has been sitting at his desk and staring at the phone,

finally heard the ringing of the phone, he answered the phone immediately, and asked with a trembling voice: "Have you found it? Are you still alive? ?"

    The voice of the reporter on the phone sounded excited: "I found it, with some minor injuries, not life-threatening."

    When he received the news that his son was found, he slumped on the chair and breathed a long sigh of relief.

Although he knew that the evacuation of overseas Chinese might be dangerous, he did not expect that he would be attacked.

And it was his own son who was missing.

He couldn't even imagine how he would explain to his wife, daughter-in-law, and grandchildren if the rescue team brought back a corpse this time. It's okay, okay, finally back alive.

      The attending doctor brought other doctors together to watch the film and various test sheets, and praised with great surprise:

"After being in a coma for three days and two nights, nothing happened. It's good to be young."

    "Yeah, I thought at least there would be symptoms of anemia or malnutrition, but it turned out not at all. His physical fitness is awesome."

    "In this way, after a little rest, we can return to China, but in view of the trauma to the arm and forehead, it is recommended to rest for a while before returning to work."

    The officials of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote down the doctor's orders one by one, watched Xi Junjie beckon to him, and immediately lowered his body and asked Xi Junjie lying on the hospital bed, "Are you feeling any discomfort?"

    "I want to take a bath!" Xi Junjie couldn't take it anymore, he hasn't had the experience of not taking a bath for so many days in his life.

At that time, the state was real. Not only was he not allowed to take a bath, but he was not even allowed to wash his face, which almost drove him crazy.

    The attending doctor looked at the dried blood on Xi Junjie's forehead, the messy hair and the mud on his body, and could only nod his head:

"I will ask the nurse to make a waterproof bandage for you, and then you can take a shower.

But you have to eat some food before taking a shower, and if you take a shower on an empty stomach after a few days of hunger, you will faint again."

    The sick meal has been prepared long ago, because it is not as convenient as in a foreign country, so the embassy only prepared a bowl of noodles and a chicken soup.

Xi Junjie took a sip of chicken soup after rinsing his mouth, looking at the oil flower in the bowl and sighed in his heart with regret: "It's not as good as my daughter-in-law's cooking."