Chapter 93

Mingdong was not at home very often when Roubao was young, and Osmanthus was busy every day. Qing's big tongue shouted: "dudu...dudu...little dudu..."

    In addition to Mrs. Li, Li Muwu, and Wang Sufen who knew that Zhen Zhen had supernatural powers, the one who knew Zhen Zhen’s ability the most was the meat bun.

Although Zhen Zhen was careful not to show her supernatural abilities when she took the meat buns out, her own abilities are also jaw-dropping:

when she was seven or eight years old, she could climb a tree ten meters high with her bare hands to pick pine towers.

She galloped through the red pine forest with a slingshot, went down with a pebble and hit a hundred hits.

She could go down for a long time without getting up in the river to catch fish.

When others were scared and panicked, she emerged from the water with a big fish and laughed. .

    With such an awesome aunt, the young meat bun thought that when he got older, he would naturally have the ability of his aunt, but when he got older, he was slapped in the face.

When he was seven years old, Rou Bao hugged a tree and climbed two meters and fell one meter, and spent a long time dangling on top of Zhen Zhen's head, Zhen Zhen was sighing and sighing beside him, wishing to kick him up .

    When she was learning the slingshot, Zhen Zhen taught her how to aim and how to exert force, but after learning it, she realized that this little ox tendon was not meant to be hit. ,

It turns out that my aunt made the incomparably chic slingshot that was trained through untold hardships (big mistake).

      But when the meat bun learned to flutter in the big river, she realized that the little aunt's kind of savage for seven or eight minutes is not something ordinary people can do,

so how did the little aunt who looks like a little girl learn it. With such ability, none of the gentlemen in Beicha can compare to her.

    Thinking of aunt's abilities, she can actually see a man, how powerful is that man? Meat Bun looked at Zhen Zhen who was sitting on the chair, puzzled:

"Aunt, I'm not talking about you, what kind of man can a girl like you who is more capable than a man from hair to toe caps? ?"

    Zhen Zhen raised her chin proudly: "He's getting old, you'll know when you see him."

    The words of Zhen Zhen with meat buns aroused curiosity, and my heart was itching like being scratched by a kitten: "Tell me, I think it's worthy of you."

    "My classmate." Zhen Zhen said first, and the meat bun immediately nodded: "Didu University, it looks like you are studying well."

    "French major, he took the first test in French last semester and I took the second." Zhen Zhen added.

    "You can actually pass the test, this kid is very good at me." Meat Bun is awe-inspiring, his capable aunt has been the first from childhood to adulthood, and he never heard of the second .

    In order to maintain her revered position in the heart of the meat bun, Zhen Zhen added very forcefully:

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I studied three majors at the same time, and I was the first major in journalism.

One, the French major is second, and another major is in the top five, because all three majors have good grades, so I won a special scholarship."