Chapter 87

Originally, all three ducks Zhen Zhen were going to be roasted, one was given to Xi Junjie as a thank you gift,

one was shared with the family, and the other was brought to school to invite roommates to eat together.

But now that Xi Junjie's family are all guests from home, there is no need to roast so many ducks.

    Zhen Zhen went to the burning oven and took advantage of the fact that Mingxi and Mingbei were not there, she quickly put the pre-processing in the space,

wiped honey and cooking wine five times, and dried it repeatedly The two roast duck blanks were replaced and put directly into the oven, and the remaining one was made into nourishing old duck soup.

    As for the big rooster bought from the market, Zhen Zhen used the hazel mushroom and vermicelli from her hometown to make chicken stew with mushrooms.

The fresh vegetable garden has everything, Xie Yanan and Wang Xinwen picked everything. Less, sitting next to the faucet like washing dishes.

    Zhen Zhen walked around the kitchen and saw that the carp caught yesterday in the basin was still alive and kicking.

After hesitating for a moment, Zhen Zhen still gave up the idea of ​​making carp, after all, carp has a lot of thorns, and although it is big, it is not delicious.

Zhen Zhen asked her two sisters-in-law to help watch the duck soup and chickens simmering in the pot, while she ran into the garden with her net bag and fishing rod.

    As soon as she ran out a few steps, Zhen Zhen saw Xi Junjie running hurriedly behind Ming Bei, and immediately laughed: "You came out too?"

    "Yes." Xi Junjie remembered the expressions of the two adults just now, and looked at Zhen Zhen apologetically: "It seems to have caused you trouble."

    "What's the trouble with this." Zhen Zhen laughed dumbly: "It's just going out for a run and practicing French together, this is a normal interaction between classmates."

    Hearing Zhen Zhen say this, Xi Junjie was somewhat disappointed, but this emotion was quickly replaced by the joy of not causing trouble for Zhen Zhen, he looked at Zhen Zhen with tenderness in his eyes : "As long as you're fine."

    Zhen Zhen looked at Xi Junjie with a smile, and shook the net pocket and fishing rod in her hand: "I'm going to make a shrimp dish at noon, do you want to go fishing with me in the pond."

    "Okay." Xi Junjie hurriedly agreed, stepped forward to take the net bag and fishing rod from Zhen Zhen's hand, and walked into the garden while looking sideways at Zhen Zhen: "Your pond Are there a lot of fish and shrimp in it?"

    "There are quite a lot of them, and there are also many kinds." Zhen Zhen recalled Li Muwu's technique of catching a single fish in the lake outside for several days, and said slightly sarcastically: "I think If my dad was fishing in the pond at home, he could catch a fish a day."

    Xi Junjie remembered yesterday's dad letting him go fishing to earn face, and suddenly said with lingering fear: "My dad also asked me to practice fishing well, and try to surpass you one day sooner."

    Zhen Zhen winked at Xi Junjie: "I don't think this matter is easy to handle."

    Zhen Zhen's blink of an eye is not only very playful and cute, but also has a bit of aura, Xi Junjie was stunned for a while, he even forgot how to walk while carrying the fishing rod, and almost tripped himself .