Chapter 13

After suffering from hunger, so much food fell from the sky, the Li family seemed to have forgotten their exhaustion from top to bottom, and they were full of energy.

Several children tossed into the middle of the night, not going to bed until the food they brought back was ready.

    Thinking that the three old people in the family will go out tomorrow to pour food, before the day of sweet-scented osmanthus,

I got up and posted a pot of pancakes, steamed a pot of potatoes, touched two eggs and fried it Bowl of fragrant egg sauce.

    Mr. Li smelled the fragrance and got up to the kitchen and looked a little distressed on her face:

"The raw sauce is not bad, why do you still use eggs to fry the sauce, let's eat the eggs What do Zhen Zhen eat during the day?"

    Osmanthus hurriedly smiled and said: "Yesterday, three more hens laid eggs, and a total of five eggs came back. How can I miss my sister.

I think my parents and milk go out to work and it's so tiring.

Yes, eat some egg sauce to replenish your body."

    Once Mrs. Li heard this, she couldn't help but put a smile on her face:

"We are all too old, we can't eat anything, you should eat something good."

, Mrs. Li instructed Osmanthus again: "Today, take off the rice skin and let the four of them do it.

You are optimistic about Zhen Zhen in the house, but don't let her bump into each other."

    Remembering the half basket of wild fruits she brought back yesterday, Mrs. Li took a pot and put it back, scooped half a pot of water from the water tank and washed it again,

when Osmanthus got up, she saw water spirit inside The fruit of the spirit was very pleasantly surprised:

"Where did you get it?
When I went to pick wild vegetables yesterday, I saw that it was still half-baked?"

    The old lady Li said without changing her face: "The driver of the truck brought it from Liao Province. It is warmer than us and the fruit ripens earlier."

This wild fruit is on a mountain. There are some that ripen early and those that ripen late.

Even now, when I go to the mountains, I can occasionally pick a few fruits that are beginning to become sweet,

so Osmanthus doesn’t care. Mrs. Li put the washed fruit in a small basin and instructed Osmanthus:

"Zhen Zhen has long teeth, use this fruit to grind her teeth and make her mouth smell. It's not much in total, don't worry.

I asked Mingnan and Mingbei to see it, these two boys are so greedy."

    Osmanthus smiled and said, "I put some corn in the stove and baked it for them to eat. They like to eat that."

    Mr. Li nodded: "Tell them to eat this time, the rest has to be ground rice noodles, so it can't be so wasteful.

By the way, the driver also brought a few It's a big pine cone, I think it's bigger than the pine cone on our mountain,