Chapter 65

Osmanthus turned over in her sleep, Mingdong immediately put him in a daze and hugged her, pressed by a heavy arm, Osmanthus woke up,

opened his eyes and saw the sky outside Daliang, she hurriedly sat up and glanced at the alarm clock on the box, it was half past seven.

     Awakened by the sound of Osmanthus wearing clothes, Mingdong opened his eyes in a daze, he stretched his arms around Osmanthus' waist, put his face on her lap, and asked in a hoarse voice, "Why did you get up so early? "

    "It's getting late, it's half past seven, the meat buns and bean buns are designated to wake up early." Osmanthus got dressed and patted Mingdong's hand: "Let go of me, I'll go down to see look after baby."

    As soon as the voice fell, there was a knock at the door of the room, and then there was the voice of Roubao's grievance: "Did Mom and Dad get up? The sun is drying your ass!"

    "Get up!" Osmanthus responded quickly, and then patted Mingdong's arm hard to let him release himself. Mingdong hugged Osmanthus' waist and laughed, but didn't let go.

Osmanthus reluctantly rubbed his head twice, and discussed with him nicely: "Don't make trouble, the child is waiting."

Seeing Mingdong closed his eyes Not moving, Osmanthus had to whisper: "It's the night at night, don't make trouble now."

    Ming Dong immediately opened his eyes and looked at Osmanthus expectantly: "That's the pose I said last night."

    Osmanthus blushed ashamed, reached out and pinched Ming Dong's arm: "Get up quickly, don't make trouble."

    "Is it okay?" Ming Dong's face rubbed against Osmanthus's leg, and there was a little bit of coquettishness in his voice, Osmanthus got goosebumps at his noise, she saw Looking at Mingdong's expectant eyes, he nodded shyly and shyly: "Just this time."

    Mingdong cheered in a low voice, sat up and kissed Osmanthus on the face: "You will know the benefits once, I guarantee you will ask for a second time next time."

With the expression of beating people, Ming Dong hurriedly avoided a little, and put on his clothes as if nothing had happened:

"Get up, get up, and go to the street to buy vanishing cream for your daughter-in-law in a while."

    Osmanthus smiled and got off the kang, put away the messy paper in the ground, opened the kang hole, and threw it in.

The remaining sparks rose and rolled the paper over, burning it.

Opening the door, Meat Bun and Bean Bun immediately threw themselves into Osmanthus's arms.

The two hugged her waist tightly, and their similar-looking faces were full of anger and condemnation: "We agreed to get up early."

"The bean bag got up and Mom can't afford it." "It's not a good boy to stay in bed!"

    "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, mom is up late." Osmanthus had two small meat **** hanging from her body, and moved to the washbasin with difficulty to wash her hands, and then she picked up the two boys:

"Mom will cook for you, what do you want to eat in the morning?"

    Doubao put his finger to his mouth and looked at Osmanthus with bright eyes: "I want to eat noodles, I haven't eaten noodles for a long time."

    There is still a little flour brought from Beicha, enough to make a meal of noodles, Osmanthus touched the little son's little face, and said with a smile: "Okay, I will eat it this morning. Noodle."