Chapter 74

As soon as Zhen Zhen went to college, she said she wanted to invite the gentlemen to be guests at her home, but because she was busy with many professional classes, she never had time to invite the gentlemen to come home.

It wasn't until last week that Mrs. Li said that the flowers in the garden were blooming well, Zhen Zhen had the idea of ​​relaxing after hearing this, so she told Mrs. Li in advance that she would invite the school gentlemen to come to the house for dinner.

Mingbei didn't have time to go to Imperial College, and didn't know about Zhen Zhen in school. Thinking about the teachers in my school, although they are very motivated to give lectures,

some of them go to the dormitory to continue their lectures at night when they can't speak enough during the day, but even so, no students have the idea of ​​inviting the teachers to be guests at home.

Mingbei heard that Zhen Zhen was able to invite her husband to his house and was a little unbelievable: "Did you talk to the gentlemen in advance? They can't come, right?"

"Okay." Zhen Zhen said with a smile: "Since I went to school, several gentlemen have been helping me a lot, and it is reasonable to invite them to come to sit at home."

Although Wang Xinwen can't usually have dinner and class with Zhen Zhen, but the two of them upstairs and downstairs also know that Zhen Zhen has studied three majors: "It is also good for Zhen Zhen to study three major courses at the same time.

Our school is over. Many students applied after Zhen Zhen, but after the school research, they were still worried that the students would not be able to chew too much, so they were all rejected.

Zhen Zhen is the only student in our school who studied three majors. She also learns very well, and the teachers like her very much."

Once Mrs. Li heard the words, she nodded again and again: "Our family Zhen Zhen is very rare, please don't worry, I will designate to treat your teachers well."

Since they were coming to the house, Zhen Zhen and Xie Shurang also moved their French class in the morning to the bus, Xie Shurang did not talk to her exactly according to Zhen Zhen's French book,

but guided her in the communication Familiar with grammar and phrases, Xie Shurang would explain in French even if he came across a word that Zhen Zhen didn't understand.

Hearing Zhen Zhen frantically plead in French: "Say it again! Say it again!"

Mrs. Li cleaned up all the houses and sprinkled some water in the yard to avoid dust. Zhong Zhenzhen and the others took the bus to their home at about nine o'clock.

Mrs. Li, who had been waiting at the gate for a long time, saw her granddaughter lead a group of people back, her eyes narrowed, and she quickly opened all the doors of the house:

"Gentlemen, please come in, Zhen Zhen said last week. Please come over, the family is looking forward to it." Then he raised his voice and shouted again:

"Mingbei, come out quickly." Mingbei had been waiting at the door for a long time, just wanted to enter the house for a drink, but before he passed the hanging flower door, Called back by Mrs. Li.

"Hello, gentlemen." Mingbei saw a lot of people and didn't have time to take a closer look. He was so shocked that he couldn't close his mouth: "I said Zhen Zhen, how could you actually invite Mr. Dong Wang me to be a guest at home? It's amazing."

I smiled humbly: "Zhen Zhen and I are considered to be friends with each other. She invited me to the house, of course I came, and I will come often in the future."