Chapter 43

"You still need a household registration book to write a name.

What do you think you learned in school?"

Mrs. Li came in and took off the key from her trousers and opened the box.

The note was handed to Ming Bei: "This is the name that your brother wrote to Zhen Zhen at the beginning, just write it like this,

I have to keep my account book, and later you lost it to me."

    Zhen Zhen looked at the handsome Li Mingzhen on the note and couldn't help but praise:

"As expected of the big brother, look at how well written this word is."

Looking at Mingbei, Zhen Zhen couldn't bear it He sighed:

"If the elder brother, the second brother and the third brother are not at home, I really don't want you to teach me to write.

I'm afraid that you will lead me to a ditch even with your dog-crawling characters."

      Try writing, I told you that writing may not be good at the beginning, just practice more.

I just didn't want to waste my book, so I didn't practice more, otherwise my calligraphy would definitely be better than my brother's.

Mainly because I'm too good at living."

    Zhen Zhen looked at Ming Bei with a dark expression on her face, she didn't know where to complain about him,

Mrs. Li sat on the kang and couldn't help it, she knocked on the cigarette bag pot, and sneered:

" You can pull it down. Typing your words is like flying.

If you copy the text twice more, you can't sit on the stool.

Those books and books never know how to put them in your schoolbag.

As far as using the notebook is the most expensive, half of the pages at the back will be lost, so I'm embarrassed to say that I can't bear the notebook."

      You see Zhen Zhen laughing at me, you have to maintain my image as a big brother."

    "You have no image in front of your sister. You look like a brother."

Mrs. Li put down the cigarette bag and took out a clean sheet from the cabinet.

Calendar paper, bring Zhen Zhen's new textbook, sit on the kang and wrap her book cover.

    Zhen Zhen hurriedly instructed: "Mom, the white part I want is outside, the painting is hidden inside, and the bells and whistles are not good-looking."

    "You are a weird little girl. People are afraid that the book cover is not fancy enough. You don't think it looks good." put it outside.

    Zhen Zhen was sitting at the table, writing her name one by one. She hadn't touched a pen for six years, and her hands were too small, so it was hard for her to write.

She wrote her name on the board, and Zhen Zhen tilted her head to look at it and was not satisfied: "It's too ugly."

    Ming Bei looked at Zhen Zhen's handwriting and then looked at his own, with a look of disbelief: "Why do you look so good when you write, have you practiced secretly?"

    "Yes!" Zhen Zhen smiled: "When you taught me to read, I picked up your broken notebook and wrote it."

    Once Mrs. Li heard her grandson's screams, she quickly got off the kang to take a look.