Chapter 11

Mr. Li pondered for a moment, then instructed Wang Sufen:

"You take the child here to break the corn first, and I'll find Dongzi's father, and then borrow a wooden cart or something. "

    Wang Sufen looked around nervously, looking like she was about to cry:
"Mother, what if someone sees it?"

    "It won't be so coincidental." Mrs. Li reassured her:
"This place is flat, there are no wild vegetables, mushrooms or anything.

Those who often come to the mountains know that our family is here to open up wasteland, and now it is not a harvest.

During the season, no one will come and waste time."

Seeing Wang Sufen still worried, Mrs. Li gave her another idea:

"If someone really comes, you can say that our family uses your eldest brother from your eldest brother.

The medicine sent from the south matured ahead of schedule after two months of spraying.”

    Wang Sufen looked at Mrs. Li in shock: "There is such a magical thing?"

      Hurry up and break the corn here, I have to call your man."

    Mr. Li returned to the ground, shaved some potatoes and put them in the basket,

and finally covered them with a tattered clothes before walking down the mountain with her small feet.

Wang Sufen's eyes followed Mrs. Li's. Too mobile, seeing Mrs. Li walk out about ten meters, she couldn't help but ask again:
"What do you say when you pull home?"

    Wang Sufen did not dare to put Zhen Zhen on the ground again, after feeding her back the milk, she tied it back to her body, and while breaking off the corn, she said to Zhen Zhen, "I said my daughter, you can do it in the future.

I can't fix such a scary thing. What if people see it? It's okay to frighten them. If the bad guys come and take you away, where can you ask your mother to find you?"

    Zhen Zhen was lying on Wang Sufen's back with a depressed expression:

How do I know that I have this ability, I have never picked more than two numbers in a lottery ticket in my previous life,

who would have thought that after crossing the line, it would still be inexplicable. such an award.

    Wang Sufen broke off one corn after another and threw them directly to the side of the open space, Zhen Zhen looked around in boredom, and suddenly a bunch of wild blueberries came into view.

Zhen Zhen silently calculated that she was almost seven months old and should be able to eat some fruit, so while Wang Sufen was not paying attention, she quietly hooked her hand towards the blueberry not far away.

    The branches with a bunch of heavy blueberries suddenly stretched out and stopped growing until they reached Zhen Zhen.

Zhen Zhen smiled in surprise, she quickly stretched out her little hand and gently grabbed a blueberry into her mouth,

biting it hard with the two little deciduous teeth that had just popped out and nodding, the sweet and sour blueberry juice flowed into her.

Throat, Zhen Zhen closed her eyes with satisfaction.

    Swallowing the juice into her mouth, Zhen Zhen threw the peel aside and picked another one and put it in her mouth.

After Wang Sufen broke off a corn, she took a few steps forward, and the blueberry-grown branch stretched another half a meter and stopped firmly beside Zhen Zhen.