Chapter 102

There are only a few clothes left for sale this time, but there are a bag of stockings, a few skirts, and two pairs of jeans on the canvas.

Meat Bun patted the small bag on the waist and bubbling: "Classmates, come and see the latest styles in Guangdong Province, the most fashionable clothes,

the most fashionable socks, are exactly the same as those worn by female stars in the movie, and they are everywhere in the mall. You can't buy good stuff."

    Several girls gathered around, picked up the skirt on the large canvas and measured it against her body: "Is there a large skirt?"

    The meat bun sighed regretfully: "You are late, the big one was just taken away by a senior, or you will look good in it."

    The girl screamed angrily and looked at the meat bun a little unwillingly: "Isn't there a bigger one? I don't know when you came back this time. gone?"

    "You don't know, classmate, it's not easy to carry clothes back. Do you see how much I can carry each time by myself?

So many clothes are the limit of what I can bring back. Wait a minute. Come back earlier, and I'll keep one for you."

The meat bun is very eloquent, and it sounds nice, the girl put down her skirt, picked up a pair of jeans and measured it, and finally bought a pair of trousers, two pairs of long The tube socks walked away happily.

    It is not the first time for Meat Bun to sell clothes at school. The clothes he is sincere and honest are not only about the style but also the quality.

Take the skirt as an example. It is very good, so it has a good reputation in the school.

The students know that there is a student in this school who sells clothes that are better than those bought in the mall outside.

    In about half an hour, a girl bought the last pair of long stockings on the stall, and the students who ran late could only sigh regretfully. ,

leaned over and asked, "Student Li Chengrun, when will you go to Guangdong Province to bring your clothes back next time?"

     Meat Bun raised his head and smiled: "I have to make up for the missed classes this month, and I have to wait another two months."

    The girl was a little disappointed: "Then I can't wear the new dress."

    The meat bun immediately said: "I'll go into the windbreaker next time, you don't know that the windbreakers over there are all in the style of Hong Kong Island,

and they look good when they wear special pomp, just like a movie star on Hong Kong Island. of."

    Recently, Hong Kong Island movies have swept the campus. When I heard that it was the same trench coat that Hong Kong Island stars wore, the girls nodded again and again, and did not forget to ask:

"Next time you can come to our girls first. Sell ​​the dormitory in Building 3, but don't let Building 8 take the lead."

    The meat bag put the folded canvas in the bag next to it and stood up: "Okay, I remember."

    Waved with a few girls, Meat Bun happily planned to go back to the dormitory to deposit some money in the bank, then invite the classmates in the dormitory to have a meal, and then start the crazy supplementary lesson mode.

Turning around and just taking two steps, the meat bun looked up and all the calculations in his mind suddenly disappeared,

and his face turned pale in an instant, looking at Li Mingdong who was standing not far away with a pale face, grabbed the bag and ran away.