Chapter 99

In order to protect the relationship between cultural relics, the Forbidden City used to display not many cultural relics,

Zhen Zhen only spent an hour to appreciate all the exhibits. Consciousness covered the entire Forbidden City,

Zhen Zhen looked at the deep collection of the Forbidden City, and she felt heartbroken:

"I chose the wrong major, I should study cultural relic restoration or archaeology, so that after I graduate,

I can study cultural relics or excavate in the Forbidden City. Tombs or something."

    Xi Junjie didn't know how to comfort her when he saw that Zhen Zhen was about to cry but had no tears, so he could only pull her out silently: "If you really like archaeology, can you apply for another major?"

    Zhen Zhen was a little reluctant to major in journalism after hearing this, she looked at Xi Junjie hesitantly: "Do you think I will agree to apply to another professional school?"

    "Definitely not." Xi Junjie shook his head: "So many majors will overwhelm you, I know you may like many courses,

but not all courses you like have to be taken. , you have to learn to choose and learn to give up properly."

    "I know." Zhen Zhen said a little disappointedly: "I originally wanted to take cultural relic research as a hobby, but today I am a little excited to see so many cultural relics."

Looking at Xi Junjie with concern Looking at him, Zhen Zhen rested her head on his shoulder: "It's alright, when I have time,

I will take some courses in archaeology, I just feel that I have a special talent for excavating ancient tombs, it's a pity to waste it. "

    Xi Junjie looked up and down at Zhen Zhen: "Apart from being very pretty and cute, there's nothing special about it, where is your talent?"

    Zhen Zhen was amused by him and gave him an angry look: "I know how to compliment me around the corner, but even so, I won't tell you about my amazing talent."

    Xi Junjie looked at the unbearable smile on Zhen Zhen's face, and took her shoulders with a smile: "Okay, if you really want to study archaeology, stop the French major.

Anyway, you just want to know the language, and it's enough for me to teach you."

    Zhen Zhen shook her head immediately upon hearing this, Xi Junjie couldn't help laughing and pinched her earlobe: "Are you reluctant to give up the opportunity to take a class with me?"

    Zhen Zhen slipped on the soles of her feet, one staggered and almost fell, Xi Junjie quickly helped her, and broke out in a cold sweat: "Even if you are told, don't be so excited."

    Zhen Zhen patted him dumbfoundedly: "You have such a thick skin."

      Xi Junjie took out the camera while Zhen Zhen was admiring the sunset and took photos at different positions and angles in Zhen Zhen, until all the film rolls were finished, then he put the camera away without any thought.

    "Can you develop color photos?" Zhen Zhen asked curiously.

    In this era, most of the photos taken in the photo studio were in black and white, but Zhen Zhen felt that the scenery today is so beautiful, it would be great if she could develop color photos.

    Xi Junjie smiled and looked at Zhen Zhen: "Black and white photos and color photos do not depend on the development technology, but the film."

Putting the backpack on his back, Xi Junjie raised his lips slightly: " Luckily I brought color film today, or I'll let you down."