Chapter 85

Here, the old Li family ate dinner happily, and Xi Junjie next door was sitting on pins and needles.

As soon as he came home, Xi Changbo stared at Xi Junjie with great interest, and put a blank The face turned black.

After finishing the meal, Xi Junjie helped to clean up the dishes, and couldn't wait to escape back to the small courtyard where he lived alone, but even so, he still didn't get rid of his tail.

    "Dad!" Looking at Xi Changbo who followed him into the room, Xi Junjie exclaimed angrily, "What do you want?"

      It's the first time ever."

    "What kind of change? I don't always like this." Xi Junjie sat on the table, took out the magazines he subscribed from his schoolbag with a blank face, turned on the lamp on the table, and looked serious learning pattern.

    Xi Changbo was lying on the desk, raised the teapot and took a sip of tea, then looked at Xi Junjie with a sneer: "acting in front of me? You underestimate your father too."

    Lazy stretched, Xi Changbo walked to the tea table next to him and sat down with the teapot in his hand, rinsed the kettle, and filled a pot from the barrel next to it from Xishan Spring water, after plugging in the electricity, he fiddled with the tea set on the tea tray.

    The hot water boiled, Xi Changbo quickly washed the tea, the first and second brews were used to flush the small teapot, and the third brewed tea, Xi Changbo slowly poured it out .

    Having a sip of tea, seeing Xi Junjie who seems to be studying hard at the desk, Xi Chang Bolton is bored: "You can't take a break when you go home after studying for a week? Come here? Tell me a few words."

    Xi Junjie paused, closed the magazine helplessly, got up and sat opposite Xi Changbo, washed himself a cup of tea and poured a cup of tea: "What do you want to talk about?"

    Xi Changbo was immediately amused, and winked at his son with gossip: "Why are you so enthusiastic about Uncle Li next door?"

    "Is there?" Xi Junjie smiled lightly: "I don't always treat your friends like this."

    "It doesn't feel the same." Xi Changbo recalled for a while, and said firmly:

"You are just polite to others, the corners of your mouth are bent at most thirty degrees, with obvious alienation.

But yes Your uncle Li is so enthusiastic, you can't wait to turn your ears behind your mouth, tell Dad the truth, do you like the little girl from the Li family next door?"

    Xi Junjie lowered his eyes and took a sip of tea: "What little girl?"

    "Huh? You really don't know him?" Xi Changbo looked at him in surprise: "It's the tall, thin, fair-skinned one with big eyes that always looks like a Laughing, that little girl with a particularly beautiful appearance."

    Listening to Xi Changbo's compliment that Zhen Zhen was beautiful, Xi Junjie's expressionless face couldn't hold back for a moment, and he couldn't stop the smile on his face, so he hurriedly lowered his head and drank tea to cover it up.

After pouring three cups of tea in a row, Xi Junjie was finally able to control his facial expressions, and then looked up at Xi Changbo blankly: "Huh?"

    Xi Changbo looked at him speechlessly: "You can really pretend."

    Suddenly a series of footsteps came, Xi Junjie stood up quickly, Xi Junjie's mother Ling Xiulan came in from the door, looking at the appearance of her husband and son, Ling Xiulan knew that her husband was fine on time and teased her son played.