Chapter 135

Xi Junjie took Zhen Zhen's hand, and when he opened his eyes almost instantly, he found himself in a lush forest.

"Your ability is amazing." Xi Junjie sighed again: "If we go on a trip in the future, wouldn't we be able to go to several places a day."

    Zhen Zhen smiled and rolled her eyes: "And it's very convenient to leave."

      There are thick needles underfoot, and there are many wild fruits of different colors around. Except for the crisp bird calls, there is no clamorous sound.

    The first time I came to this kind of virgin forest, Xi Junjie was very surprised. He touched a tree thicker than himself and asked, "Are we deep in the forest?"

    "Yes." Zhen Zhen glanced at where she was and nodded: "Although the area of ​​this primitive Korean pine forest is decreasing every year, no one has ever stopped at this location.

The place." After Zhen Zhen finished speaking, she picked a handful of "girl fruit" and handed it to him: "Try it, the wild fruit we have here."

    The fruits that pass through Zhen Zhen's hands are the best and sweetest,

Xi Junjie peeled off the yellow skin on the outside, revealing the yellow fruit inside that looks like a small lantern.

The "Girl's Fruit" was gently bitten in the mouth, and the sweet juice mixed with seeds poured into the mouth, and the taste was very wonderful.

    "Delicious!" Xi Junjie took another one and stuffed it into Zhen Zhen's mouth.

    Zhen Zhen took out a small pot from the space, walked over to a bunch of blueberries next to it, and touched it lightly,

the blueberries that were not very ripe immediately became round and big : "When I was a child, I liked to eat blueberries on the mountain. We picked some more watermelons and grapes to bring back."

    Xi Junjie picked one and put it in his mouth, it really tasted better than the blueberries he ate when he was abroad,

Xi Junjie picked a few more and put it in Zhen Zhen's mouth, vaguely "What should we say if we take the blueberries home?"

    Zhen Zhen glanced at him, both hands were still busy: "Stupid, I just said that I met him in the market."

    Xi Junjie couldn't help laughing: "I remember that you used to buy some delicious things, not that others gave them or bought them on the roadside.

By the way, those who live and dance every winter Did you go to the beach to catch all the seafood you bought yourself?

Let me just say, even if it is a special train, it is difficult to guarantee that the seafood will still be alive when it reaches the imperial capital."

    Zhen Zhen laughed loudly: "Going to the sea to fish for seafood is super cool. When you have time, I will take you to the sea for a ride."

    Xi Junjie was full of expectations after thinking about such a scene: "I think if we go to one place every day, maybe one day we can travel to all corners of the world."

    Zhen Zhen listened and nodded: "Suddenly I feel that this kind of life is also very exciting, then when you resign, we can still travel around the world."

    Picked all the blueberries on the branches, and in a blink of an eye, a full pot was picked, Zhen Zhen put the blueberries in the space, and took out another basket to pick mushrooms:

There are many kinds of mushrooms, like the kind of chicken stewed mushrooms you like to eat is this hazel mushroom, and the round one over there is Hericium erinaceus."