Chapter 32

The snow stopped early the next morning.

After the family had breakfast, Wang Sufen heated several large pots in the front and back yards.

All of them squatted obediently in their nests until they moved, only the braised chicken nuggets jumped out of the chicken nest unwillingly,

and jumped up and down in the snow to get to Zhen Zhen with difficulty:

"Are you ready to stew the chicken? Don't put me and mushrooms together, I don't like that smell."

    Zhen Zhen lowered her head and stretched out her hand to grab the big crown of the braised chicken nuggets:

"The other chickens don't squeak all day, why are you talking so much."

    The braised chicken nuggets hide and keep screaming:
"I have to speak every day to strengthen my ideals and beliefs,

you look at those who do not speak, their thoughts have disappeared, they are basically just chickens already."

    Zhen Zhen was happy: "Co-authoring, you are no longer a chicken?"

    "I only have the ideal chicken, and I am different from them."

Braised chicken nuggets raised his head:

"My goal is to be braised chicken nuggets, without mushrooms or potatoes, pure Burn myself."

    Zhen Zhen was happy with a puff: "Ok, I will remember your ideals and beliefs, hurry back to the nest, if you get cold and infect other chickens, I will take you and radishes together stew."

    The braised chicken nuggets trembled with fright, and while running desperately into the nest, he didn't forget to turn his head and ask, "Who is slaughtering today?"

    "Braised pork!" Zhen Zhen replied.

    Zhen Zhen walked over, closed the door of the chicken coop, the chicken coop was tightly blocked by thick urad grass and mud, and then closed the chicken coop door, braised chicken In front of him, he could see nothing but blackness.

Zhen Zhen and braised chicken nuggets use consciousness to communicate, so no one in the family who was busy in the yard noticed the difference.

    Everyone came, Li Muwu took the hemp rope and led everyone to the backyard to catch pigs,

but when they opened the small door and went in, everyone was dumbfounded,

only to see the fence fell down, the pigs There was a big hole in the circle, and the braised pork escaped at some point.

    The butcher was stunned when he looked at the fence column that fell to the ground:

"I have killed pigs for so many years, and this is the first time I see a pig that can run out of the pigpen."

    Li Muwu thought about his family's 300-pound big fat pig, and his whole body shivered.

Fortunately, the snow stopped in the middle of the night last night, and the footprints left by the braised pork were still clearly visible.