Chapter 53

He didn't dare to say it, and Li Muwu and Wang Sufen were not allowed to comfort him, for fear of making the child even more uncomfortable.

A group of adults squatted outside in a hurry, and could only let Mingnan and Mingbei accompany him to talk, but Mingxi, who was in low spirits, didn't want to say a word, he just wanted to stay by himself for a while.

    Zhen Zhen leaned over to Mingxi's side, she didn't say any more when she saw how restless he was, thinking about getting something appetizing today.

From Zhen Zhen's point of view, the big things are not as important as eating.

If you are unhappy and don't care about having a good meal, your mood will improve.

    While Mrs. Li was not paying attention, Zhen Zhen slipped to the ice city again and secretly filled five big holes.

What Zhen Zhen didn't know was that when she left not long ago, the reluctant Miao Fuhai always suspected that she was going the wrong way, so she had to come back to take a look, or she would look unwilling.

But when the group of people returned to their original places, some cowardly cried out at that time, and a coward was scared to pee his pants.

Damn, if you go out and turn around, such a big hole will disappear.

It's absolutely haunted here, it's just too scary.

    Although the "Four Olds" are now "broken", there is nothing else in the Northeast.

There are the most bizarre stories. These people grew up listening to the stories of Huangpizi and Hu Daxian.

I haven't seen the dance **** less. Now, although they say that "the four olds are broken", they still believe in those things that are being talked about by gods.

    In less than twelve hours, I experienced such a strange thing in a row, even the daring Miao Fuhai was afraid, a group of people went home with fever and nightmares

Nightmare, the elders in the family are muttering that they have bumped into a guest, and now they dare not burn paper blatantly, but the family also comes out to help the soul call at night when no one is there.

    Only Meng Qingxiang, the owner of the mansion, left the province early, and the other four finally found the big yellow croaker in the trunk after leaving the ice city.

Looking at the heavy gold and notes, several families burst into tears.

What is the most practical at this time?

Must be gold! Thinking about the things thrown away at home, there is nothing to remember, no matter how good the baby is, the life of the family is not as important.

Although they didn't plan to redeem the thing in the future, they kept the note invariably, hoping that one day when the world was at peace,

they would have the opportunity to come back and thank that mysterious person who sent charcoal in the snow.

    There is no impermeable wall in the world. Miao Fuhai and others dare not say it with great fanfare.