chapter 50

Mingbei went out happily every day during the holidays, and even thought about taking Zhen Zhen to the hydrolysis plant to play,

but at this time Zhen Zhen was not thinking about playing at all, she went up the mountain after breakfast every day , and went back to the mountains for lunch.

The children in the small town in the forest area are all out in the wild, and Mrs. Li knows that Zhen Zhen can control plants and animals, so she is not worried about her being injured in the mountains.

Ming Bei was curious about what Zhen Zhen played in the mountains every day, Zhen Zhen flutteringly said that she was training Da Huang, and Ming Bei was so scared that she didn't want to ask any more questions.

    Zhen Zhen had no idea about carpentry, so after a few days of assembling,

the planks were still not turned into boxes, and she even dug out a big mahogany box from the soil and emptied the contents inside Nothing has been researched.

Since it was unrealistic to pack the boxes by herself, Zhen Zhen came up with another idea,

she found a Korean pine that grew into a towering tree with a diameter of more than one meter, and then broke into pieces of wood.

    Zhen Zhen touched the one-meter-high wooden stake and couldn't help but praise her wit, when you use it,

just hollow out the wooden stake and it can be used as a box, and the things you take out can also be made into Lid, not wasted at all.

She patted it casually, Zhen Zhen controlled all the wooden stakes to sink to the ground,

the thick soil automatically formed a sealing layer around the wooden stakes, not only could air not get in, but also rainwater would not fall below.

      . Zhen Zhen broke some willow branches from the willow tree by the stream, and swiftly weaved a flower basket.

Putting the flower basket next to the stream, and lightly tapping with his fingers, a water cricket the size of a palm crawled out of the stream and lined up neatly into the flower basket.

      will cause their death. In the Beicha area, the water in this small stream in the middle of the mountain should be considered to be the clearest.

Ordinary people cannot find it here. The water crickets that are not preyed on are long and fat.

    When the flower basket was full, Zhen Zhen called to stop, fastened the braided cover on the flower basket, tied the wicker up and down, and made a handle out of the way.

Carrying the heavy flower basket, Zhen Zhen's saliva almost came out. The taste of this water cricket is similar to that of crayfish, it must be numb and spicy to be delicious.

    In this era, dried chili peppers can only be bought for a family during the Chinese New Year.

It is also a scarce thing, so Zhen Zhen has already brought some pepper seeds and peppers from home.

Grains, cumin grains and the like,
I found a flat and wide place in the mountains and planted some.

After they grow up, they don't care anymore.

As they produce freely, only when they must be used, she comes over to ripen some and bring them back, that is to say, they are wild ones encountered in the mountains.

Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen knew this very well, but what they were hiding were Osmanthus and a few children.

    Returning home in high spirits,
Mrs. Li knew at a glance that it was brought back to eat, and hurriedly went up to take the basket from her hand.