Chapter 77

On Sunday, Mingxi and Xie Yanan came with their Lantern Festival bags and small bags, and Mrs. Li greeted the three of them with a smile: "It's fine if you come back, you don't need to go home. Bring something, everything is in the house."

      Ma Zhen Zhen bought some clothes."

      Sweep the pile of clothes to see which one looks like yours.

    Xie Yanan smiled and took out two clothes from the inside to show Mrs. Li: "I think the color is good, the material is comfortable to touch,

I think it is suitable for you to wear in summer."

She looked at Mrs. Li's clothes were obviously worn and fluffed, and she quickly handed the new clothes to her to change:

"I haven't been to the mall for a while, and I went to take a look yesterday. There are many styles inside, and the colors are beautiful.

It's not like in previous years, except for green, it's blue and gray all day long, and you can't see bright colors all over the street."

    "But this is too bright, isn't it?" Mrs. Li was a little embarrassed with the maroon dress in her hand: "I'm almost eighty, can I still wear this?"

    "Why can't you wear it." Xie Yanan smiled and pushed her into the canopy bed: "Milk, try it, make sure it looks good."

    Mr. Li looked at Zhen Zhen hesitantly, Zhen Zhen also smiled and nodded: "I think my sister-in-law has a good eye, you can wear this dress to be ten years younger ."

    As soon as she heard this, Mrs. Li was happy, she put down one side of the tent and put on burgundy clothes and navy blue cropped trousers, and walked out while looking down: " Does it look good?"

    Zhen Zhen and Xie Yanan nodded immediately: "Extreme spirit.

    Mr. Li happily looked at the mirror on the cabinet again and again, the joy on her face could not be stopped:

"Don't say it, it's so good for Yanan to buy this dress, You said that when I get old, I can still wear red clothes, but I didn't expect it."

Mrs. Li took the photo for a long time, then picked up the comb and gathered her hair in front of the mirror, and walked around the room, wanting to show off.

The mood is very strong: "Dongzi, mother, have you finished changing? Come and see if my clothes are okay?"

    Wang Sufen tugged at her new clothes and came out with a bit of embarrassment on her face: "Mother, look at my clothes there are big lotus flowers on them."

    Mr. Li was a little greedy when she looked at the big flower on Wang Sufen's body, she pursed her lips and looked at herself in the mirror: "I still think my dark flower is good, just looking at it makes me rich and noble. Happy."

    "It's not that bad." Wang Sufen is also an old man's idea, and thinks that any color is not as good-looking as red, although Mrs. Li is not wearing bright red, but that color is more suitable than red Old people wear it, and people look at it with spirit. "

    Both mother-in-law and daughter-in-law were very satisfied with their image, and Mrs. Li urged Zhen Zhen who was watching the excitement: "Your sister-in-law bought you clothes, why don't you try it."

    Zhen Zhen said with a smile: "I'm going to pick vegetables in the vegetable garden for a while now.

I'll get dirty when I wear new clothes. I'll wear them when I go to the bookstore in the afternoon to buy books."