Chapter 24

Zhen Zhen didn't see the sweet-scented osmanthus for more than half a month.

After eating, she waited for Wang Sufen to wash her hands and face and climbed to the side of the sweet-scented osmanthus.
Try to hug her neck.

    Osmanthus smiled and held Zhen Zhen back in her arms, kissing her chubby face twice:

"Do you miss my sister-in-law?" Zhen Zhen smiled and stretched out her chubby hand, holding A yellow-orange girl tried her best to stuff Osmanthus into her mouth.

    Osmanthus bowed her head and hugged it, picked up Zhen Zhen to look at the things she brought back, and saw that the kang in the north was full of red kettles, enamel washbasins,

A spittoon, sheets, quilt covers, pillow covers, and a plastic mirror with red peonies on the back.

Zhen Zhen stared at the things on the kang in a stunned manner, she couldn't think of how many cloth bags Mingxi and Osmanthus were carrying before they brought them back.

    Osmanthus opened an oiled paper bag and took out a few pieces of fabric.

When Mrs. Li was full, she quickly washed her hands and came over to take a look.

She carefully shook off the little flower cloth on top and measured it from left to right on Zhen Zhen's body, her eyes were seamed with a smile:

"Look at this The flowers printed on the top are so vivid, it makes our Zhen Zhen's little face look so beautiful."

    Zhen Zhen also looked down, the foundation was printed with red, green and blue flowers.

Although it looked rustic, it was already an amazing style here, let alone in Beicha District. , you can't even buy it in Idon City.

    Ms. Li picked up the red lantern velvet cloth and compared it to Zhen Zhen, and began to ponder:

"According to what I said before, the lantern velvet cloth is used as a cotton-padded jacket, and I still have it in the box.

There is a red cotton cloth that your uncle sent a few years ago, it is very soft, so use that as a lining for Zhen Zhen." Then she picked up the pink floral cloth:

"The lantern velvet is thick, just wear it directly, you don't need to use this good material as a coverall. , When the spring is warm, use this piece of cloth to make a jacket for Zhen Zhen, and it will look good when you go out and in."

    Zhen Zhen nodded again and again, only Li Muwu is the only employee in the family, cloth tickets and industrial tickets are paid with the salary, one year's leadership is only enough to make a suit of clothes, sometimes at most The two cloth heads are patched.

The clothes that I was born and wore were all dismantled and refurbished from the old clothes that my brother wore.

Although they were clean and very soft, the color was either black or gray.

Zhen Zhen felt that wearing them on her body really affected her weight. cute doll.

      You and Mingdong's new jackets are made in the house, so you don't need to worry about these things at home."