Chapter 110

Yu Shoujing likes young people who are full of energy and vitality.

For this student who has won the first place in journalism at Imperial Capital University for four consecutive years,

he wants to train him well, so he is willing to give her a few more words in advance:

"This manuscript is not news, so you don't have to rush to publish it.

The most important thing is to do a good job in interviewing and collect more materials and data,
so that your manuscript will not be empty when you write it."

After looking at the calendar, Yu Shoujing said: "The paper I gave you has the names of five state-owned enterprises and five private enterprises.

They cover all aspects of the people's clothing, food, housing and transportation, and they are relatively representative.

In this way, I will give you a week, and you will arrange the interviews and writing properly. time, and show me the finished manuscript next Monday."

    "Okay, editor-in-chief." Zhen Zhen responded quickly, "I see."

    Yu Shoujing smiled and handed her a temporary job card: "Some of these factories are close and some are far away, you don't have to report every day,

just go directly to your interview location, if If you encounter any problems, don’t worry about it alone, come to the unit to find me, and I will help you find a solution.”

    Zhen Zhen bowed gratefully: "Thank you, Chief Editor Yu."

    Yu Shoujing smiled lightly: "Okay, hurry up and get busy."

    Zhen Zhen left Yu Shoujing's office briskly, passing by the editorial hall, she saw Wei Yujin sitting at a desk reading documents. Zhen Zhen walked over quietly and said softly,

"Sister Wei, I have an interview assignment today, so I don't think I will go back to the unit.

You can go directly to Tengda Furniture Factory after get off work in the evening. I will wait for you there."

    Because there are classmates before and after, Wei Yujin is inconvenient to say too much, just nodded and instructed:

"Be careful when riding a bicycle." Zhen Zhen responded and left quickly office.

     Came under the bicycle shed, Zhen Zhen took off her backpack and took out the piece of paper given by President Yu,

only to see that there were five state-owned enterprises and five private enterprises written on it, Tengda Furniture Factory was impressively ranked first position.

    Zhen Zhen looked at the name of the furniture factory under her own name with a black face, and decided to interview other companies first.

After scanning the imperial capital with her consciousness, the locations of several companies had already appeared in her mind.

Zhen Zhen decided to go to a clothing factory of a state-owned enterprise first, then a food factory, and finally drop by the way to Tengda Furniture Factory.

    Put the paper stuffed in the bag, Zhen Zhen used her consciousness to see that no one was paying attention here, and quickly took out a cool hat from the space and put it on her head.

After pushing the bicycle out, Zhen Zhen stepped onto the car with her long legs, and went straight to the old state-owned enterprise in the imperial capital, the People's Clothing Factory with an excited face.