Chapter 89

Zhen Zhen looked at Xi Junjie while covering her red face, her whole body was numb: how could such a good-looking boy who can flirt and cook be my boyfriend? I must have saved the world in my last life!

    Seeing Zhen Zhen staring at herself without blinking, Xi Junjie smiled and helped her straighten her hair: "If you keep watching, maybe our dishes will be cold."

    Zhen Zhen immediately came back to her senses, beauty is important, but you can see it anytime, if the food is cold, the taste will be discounted, isn't it a waste of Xi Junjie's labor.

    Zhen Zhen immediately took out the long tray, placed six dishes on it, and then went out. Xi Junjie hurriedly stopped her, and smiled helplessly: "Didn't you say that you will leave this kind of work to me in the future?"

    "That's right!" Zhen Zhen carefully put the tray in Xi Junjie's hand: "It's the first time I have a partner, so I'm not used to it." Looking at Xi Junjie's weak arm , Zhen Zhen reminded a little worriedly: "If you can't hold it, remember to tell me, I'm too strong."

    Xi Junjie took the tray and walked forward with ease: "I still have this strength, after all..." His eyes swept over Zhen Zhen: "I have to hold it even heavier. s things."

    Zhen Zhen instantly understood the meaning of Xi Junjie's words, she felt that her face must be red again.

    As soon as the two walked to the corridor, Mingbei and Mingxi both came out, Zhen Zhen pointed to the kitchen and said, "The dishes are ready, help bring them here."

    Ming Bei stretched his neck and looked at the six dishes on the plate with all the colors and flavors, and suddenly felt a little hungry.

Touching his stomach, Mingbei decided to pat Zhen Zhen's **** and try to eat more in the future: "Young girl, this dish looks delicious when you make it, you are really becoming more and more capable."

    Zhen Zhen glanced at Xi Junjie next to her, and told Ming Bei happily:

"Junjie did it." Hearing Zhen Zhen's tone of voice from his own family, Xi Junjie felt sweet and delicious.

Like honey. Seeing Xi Junjie smirking at herself, Zhen Zhen held his arm uneasy, urging him to go forward.

    Ming Bei looked at the backs of the two walking farther and farther, and always felt that something was wrong.

    "Second brother, this Xi Junjie is very capable. He can cook well. He looks better than Zhen Zhen."

Ming Bei looked back and saw Ming Xi's shocked expression. Confused: "You don't need to be scared like this even if people can cook, right?"

    Mingxi clutched her frightened little heart, she always felt that she had discovered a great secret,

and remembered that she had taken Zhen Zhen and Xi Junjie to run together in the morning in the main room When the matter was said,

Mingxi wanted to give himself a big mouth. No wonder his father's eyes turned out to be his own watery Chinese cabbage that was going to be poached.

    Mingbei's **** is rooted to the end, and he didn't think much about it at all, and he exchanged experience with Mingxi happily:

"I think we have to have a good relationship with Xi Junjie, wait for the weekend holiday or something,

please He came to play at home, and he knew that it was delicious just by smelling the smell of the dish."