Chapter 103

Osmanthus was an aunt in the family kindergarten of Anbei Agricultural College when she was in Anbei.

After Mingdong was transferred to the imperial capital, Osmanthus did not have a corresponding job.

Osmanthus usually does not cook or clean at home, or go to the next door to talk to her parents.

Life is boring like a pool of stagnant water. Osmanthus' mother, Liu Chunhua, was restless.

She shook her head as she looked at Osmanthus doing nothing, and always advised her to find something to do while she was young.

    Osmanthus has a strong temperament like her mother, and she doesn’t want to stay at home like this.

She originally wanted to find a job, but she heard the meat buns secretly doing business to make so much money,

sister-in-law still Saying that the state supports it, my blood is immediately surging, and I can't wait to roll up my sleeves and go out to set up a stall immediately.

    Ming Dong looked at Osmanthus' high fighting spirit, and his head suddenly became big: "What about the child you go out to set up a stall?"

    "What child?" Osmanthus squinted: "How old is the child, he will be admitted to the university just by looking at it, and I don't need to care about his studies.

You can also go to and from school, you can cook lunch and dinner if you like it, eat in the cafeteria if you don’t like it, or go to my parents’ house to eat, and you can starve to death.”

    After Ming Dong was transferred to the Imperial Capital, he only had half a day of classes a day.

It was not like there were farms and experimental fields in the past, so he usually had a lot of free time.

He also knew Osmanthus's character. She had only stayed at home for less than a year, and she felt like she was going crazy all day.

This time, she had the idea of ​​doing business, and she really couldn't stop it.

    "Okay, okay." Ming Dong nodded helplessly: "But the meat buns can't delay studying. If your grades drop a little, you can stop this business for me as soon as possible."

    "I know I know." Meat Bun grinned happily. He never thought that after his underground work passed Minglu,

not only did he not get beaten, but he also had an ally, and he was immediately excited.

Zhichao Zhen Zhen folded his hands together:

"Little aunt, I'm going to owe you this time, thank you very much."

    Zhen Zhen rolled his eyes at him, smiled and washed her hands to help make dumplings: "Since my sister-in-law also helps me with the meat buns,

why don't you two make a total of it, it's still the same as before. It’s better to set up a stall or open a small shop.”

    Osmanthus pondered for a while: "It would be better to open a small shop for a long-term plan, but the rent, water, electricity, etc.