Chapter 109

Seeing Xi Junjie's pitiful appearance, Zhen Zhen squatted on the ground holding her stomach and laughing wildly,

Xi Junjie looked at her helplessly with a huge bouquet: "Do you think I'm stupid?"

    Zhen Zhen nodded, she was almost speechless when she laughed: "You've been to more than thirty times...but...you didn't find...the cave...haha..."

    Xi Junjie couldn't help laughing when he thought that he actually did such a stupid thing:

"It's over, there is a black history just after the marriage proposal, do you have to think about it in the future? Smile once?"

    Zhen Zhen stood up with her knees supported, and nodded vigorously: "When our children grow up, I have to tell them."

    Xi Junjie opened the car door, put the rose on the back seat, waited for the heat in the car to dissipate,

and then blocked the frame with his hand: "Okay, stop laughing, get in the car quickly ."

    Zhen Zhen lowered her head and sat on the co-pilot, fastened her seat belt, and watched Xi Junjie sit on the cab from the other side: "You are quite a gentleman."

    Xi Junjie stretched out his face and kissed Zhen Zhen's face: "It depends on who you are with, you must be a gentleman with you,

and your daughter-in-law must be taken care of If you go out with other girls, you can't be such a gentleman.

You know that a handsome man like me, as long as he is more considerate, will easily make people think otherwise."

    "Oh!" Zhen Zhen smiled and patted Xi Junjie on the shoulder, looked at him narrowly: "Why are you so narcissistic."

    Xi Junjie started the car, smiled and glanced at Zhen Zhen:
"The main reason is that you compliment me every day for how good-looking I am, and the compliments to me are all inflated."

    Zhen Zhen held her chin, looked sideways at Xi Junjie, couldn't help but praised again: "It's really good-looking, well, for your face's sake, allow You are narcissistic in front of me."

    Xi Junjie laughed, reached out and pinched Zhen Zhen's ear, and said indulgently: "Oh, I am so happy to praise, so I decided to take you to eat delicious food."

    Zhen Zhen wrinkled her nose and deliberately made a fierce expression: "If it's not delicious, be careful, I'll punish you to kneel on the washboard."

    "This starts exercising the rights of a daughter-in-law?" Xi Junjie hung up the block: "Then I have to buy a few more washboards and put them at home.

If one is broken, there is a replacement. Make your daughter-in-law angry."

    Zhen Zhen covered her mouth with joy, Xi Junjie stepped on the accelerator, and while paying attention to the road conditions,
he discussed with Zhen Zhen:

"I have ordered restaurants for lunch and dinner, let's go to lunch first, Is there anything you want to do in the afternoon?

Watch a movie or go shopping for wedding clothes."

    The car drove along the dirt road from the suburbs to the outer city and then into the inner city,

and finally stopped at the entrance of the Imperial Hotel, Xi Junjie helped Zhen Zhen get out of the car and looked at her face with concern :

"I've been in the car for too long today, do you feel dizzy or nauseated?"

    "I don't feel dizzy." Zhen Zhen flickered her long eyelashes very honestly: "I was so hungry all the way, I think I can eat a cow now."