Chapter 106

The first ray of sunlight shot through the glass into the dormitory and shone on Zhen Zhen's face,

Zhen Zhen opened her eyes and picked up her watch from the pillow and glanced at it, it was almost six o'clock.

At this time, the people in the dormitory were already half up, but everyone tried not to make any noise whether they were putting on clothes or folding quilts,

so as not to wake up the classmates who were still sleeping.

    After washing her face and brushing her teeth, Zhen Zhen went back to the dormitory, drank a glass of warm water, put on a sports suit and went out.

Xi Junjie was sitting on a bench under the girls' dormitory and silently reading English,
which was his second language choice since his sophomore year.

Zhen Zhen learned English in her previous life, and she has re-learned it with Mr. Selfless in this life.

Now, when she and Xi Junjie are alone, they have conversations in English or French in order to better practice their oral English.

    Zhen Zhen went downstairs and saw Xi Junjie sitting on the bench reading, and immediately ran over with a smile: "Did you wait for a long time? I woke up a little late today."

    "It's alright, you've been tired recently, sleep as long as you can." Xi Junjie looked at Zhen Zhen's face, full of distress, and reached out to take the schoolbag on her shoulder .

    "Who asked me to major in three majors." Zhen Zhen stretched her waist:

"Fortunately, I will graduate soon, and the days of running in various classrooms every day are coming to an end.

It’s going to be easy. But thinking about this kind of life is quite fulfilling, and it’s a bit reluctant to leave the campus.

I heard that the most carefree time in a person’s life is the time in school.”

    "But you are also different from others." Xi Junjie took Zhen Zhen's hand, smiled and scratched her nose: "Others go to school to enjoy reading time, you are working hard ."

    "Hey, I actually enjoyed it, especially the love life in college." Zhen Zhen stretched out her finger and scratched Xi Junjie's palm, with a playful smile on her face:

"I Let me tell you, a relationship like ours cultivated in school is the purest and most enviable, and when our children grow up, we will tell them about it, and we will guarantee that we will be jealous of them."

    Xi Junjie couldn't help feeling moved when he heard the word "child", and a bright smile appeared on his face,

if not all the people around him were students, he would like to hug Zhen Zhen at this moment A good kiss in his arms: "Did you just say our child?"

    "Hmm." Zhen Zhen looked at Xi Junjie's mouth and couldn't close her mouth, looked at him puzzled: "We must have children after we get married, what's so funny? ."

    Xi Junjie's cheeks were a little red, he dragged Zhen Zhen all the way to the teaching building, found an empty classroom and pushed Zhen Zhen in.

Zhen Zhen looked at Xi Junjie in confusion and locked the door: "What are you doing? It's like being a thief?"

    Xi Junjie turned around, obviously a little nervous and shy: "Then when will we get married?"

    Zhen Zhen rolled her eyes at him angrily and amusingly: "Oh, why do I still think it's worth it to find a place where no one is there to talk about it?"