Chapter 10

The weather in the seventh month of the lunar calendar is the hottest time of the year.

People look at the increasingly empty kitchen, and they are all restless. Since the first month of the year,

the supply of grain is actually more in short supply than the previous year.

In the past,
half of the grain can be bought back every month, but this year,
it is July, and I only bought the supply twice, and the kilograms are very small.

Li Except for Zhen Zhen who was breastfeeding, everyone in the family had to tighten their belts and once again tasted the taste of starvation.

    Li Muwu and Li Musen sat at the door of the warehouse of the grain store, looking at the empty yard and couldn't help sighing.

Both of them are workers carrying sacks in the warehouse, and they are usually paid by the piece.

In previous years, how could I take 40 or 50 yuan home every month.

Last year, no matter how difficult it was, I could earn about 30 yuan a month, but this year, I only took 40 yuan home in total.

    The money doesn't matter. I have saved some before, so it won't be too difficult.

    Li Muwu frowned, and the hardship made him look even older:
"If we don't come to our house, we won't be able to carry it,
and tomorrow we'll take leave to go up the mountain to pick wild vegetables,
anyway, the grain store doesn't work. "

    Li Musen was a little hesitant:
"In case of food, we can grab some here, if we miss it,
I don't know when there will be more food, and those who pick wild vegetables will have children and family members.

As for the girls, it's important that we wait for the food here."

    Li Muwu sighed, scratched his head and really didn't know what to do. Beicha District is a forest area.

Except for the people in the ravine, most of the food eaten in towns comes from It was shipped from outside, and they just wanted to find a place to change it.

They looked at each other helplessly, then lowered their heads and continued to sigh.

    At this time, Mrs. Li opened the cabinet and looked at the little food, and couldn't help but sigh.

Now during the summer vacation, Li Mingdong and Li Mingxi went to the forest management office to pull wood to make money, and Mingnan and Mingbei were not idle.

Osmanthus took the two to drill into the mountains all day.

In addition to picking wild vegetables, they also carried the family's shotgun out.

See if you can hit anything wild.

    Wang Sufen washed the clothes at home and hurried in to see if Zhen Zhen woke up, for fear that she would roll onto the ground.

When Mrs. Li saw her daughter-in-law coming in from outside, she also walked out of the kitchen:
"Has Zhen Zhen woke up? If she wakes up, let's take her to see our land."

    At this time, Zhen Zhen was sitting on the kang lying on the window sill and looking out,

Wang Sufen was so frightened that she ran over a few steps and hugged her.

Mrs. Li came in and happened to see it, and hurriedly said:
"I don't know why she rubbed against the window sill.

After she climbs, she has to close the window tightly.