Chapter 127

The nurse helped Zhen Zhen to pack up, Xi Junjie pushed Zhen Zhen out of the delivery room, saw Zhen Zhen's figure and the family immediately gathered around again, asking all about Zhen Zhen's health Happening.

    Because of the natural birth, there is golden blood essence to relieve the pain, Zhen Zhen no longer feels too uncomfortable,

but she feels a little out of strength, looking at the concerned faces of her family, Zhen Zhen shook her head: " Feeling better and want to eat something light."

    Ling Xiulan immediately said: "The house is ready, your aunt Yang has done seven or eight things, I guess I will come soon."

    Wang Sufen took a child from the nurse and said with a smile, "Let's go back to the delivery room first, and let Zhen Zhen lie down."

    Ling Xiulan hurried forward to pick up the other child, a group of people surrounded Zhen Zhen and the two children and returned to the ward.

    The ward is one bedroom, one living room and one bathroom. One of the wards has a hospital bed and an accompanying bed.

In the middle of the two beds is an oversized baby cot. The outside is the living room with a sofa. Coffee table TV and dining table.

    It was the first time that Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen came to the VIP ward, and they were amazed at the furnishings inside: "This is better than ordinary people's homes, and there is a TV."

    Xi Junjie picked up Zhen Zhen and gently placed it on the bed, the moment her waist was pressed against the quilt, Zhen Zhen felt relieved, stretched out her arms, moved slightly, Zhen Zhen stretched out her hand : "Mom, show me the baby."

      The older brother is more like Xi Junjie. The baby dragon and phoenix were very energetic when they were just born, their little hands and feet moved, the child next to Zhen Zhen seemed to smell the breath of the mother on Zhen Zhen's body, the little head tried hard to push this way, and the ruddy mouth made a milk-feeding action.

    "Yo, do you want to eat milk?" Ling Xiulan smiled in surprise, the two fathers immediately avoided the words and waited in the living room outside.

Xi Changbo also found a box of chess from under the TV cabinet, and the two put it on immediately, ready to take the opportunity to kill a game.

    Zhen Zhen unbuttoned her clothes and held the child who was close to her in her arms. Children are born to suckle. He sniffed with his nose and quickly found it. The target, hold it in exactly one bite.

    Zhen Zhen has just given birth and has no milk, but she visited the senior who gave birth in her previous life and heard some parenting knowledge from her,

such as giving birth to the child within half an hour after giving birth Feeding milk, which promotes milk production.

      She took 15 minutes of inhalation each time, but she didn't eat anything, she just fell asleep tiredly, Ling Xiulan gently carried the baby away, Zhen Zhen took her sister in her arms again.

Although the younger sister is weak, but there is a brother who is leading the way, Zhen Zhen heard her swallowing sound before she could breathe for a while.

    "I've had milk." Zhen Zhen lovingly touched her daughter's soft back, her face full of surprise smiles.

    Wang Sufen leaned forward and carefully observed the corner of the little girl's mouth, and she saw a little white milk, and suddenly smiled: "This little girl follows her mother, good luck.