Chapter 129

Jiang Mengxuan, Director of the International News Department, held Zhen Zhen's resignation letter a bit cocky, he got up and poured a cup of tea for Zhen Zhen, and asked kindly,

"You did a good job, why do you think of resigning?

Is there something unsatisfactory at work? Or do you feel that you can’t take care of your family?

We can negotiate and resolve any needs, so don’t just resign.”

    Zhen Zhen hurriedly said: "The company has been taking good care of me over the years, I have always been grateful, and I get along well with my colleagues.

In fact, resignation is not a rash act, and it is what I have considered for a long time. Decided."

Zhen Zhen crossed her fingers and hesitated for a moment before saying, "I heard that someone reported me about doing business."

    Jiang Mengxuan also heard that the president mentioned this matter, so he said with some puzzlement: "This report is not valid, and it has no impact on your continued work."

    “I know that the newspaper recruited me because there were too few people who graduated from journalism in those years, and the newspaper urgently needed graduates like me,

so I was specially hired by the special affairs office. As the number of graduates majoring in journalism has been increasing year by year,

the problem of structural shortage of staff in our newspaper office has been resolved." Zhen Zhen said very seriously: "I think when the newspaper office has enough choices,

I would Those who can identify should take the initiative to resign, after all, this report letter was not only sent to the newspaper, but also reported to the above, although the investigation is clear, but the impact is not good."

    Seeing Jiang Mengxuan still trying to persuade, Zhen Zhen continued: "This kind of thing may happen once or twice, it is always better for me to resign.

In fact, the work of the newspaper is for me It's more about feelings, I don't rely on this job to support my family, and I don't want anyone to ruin this beauty, so you agree with me to resign."

    Jiang Mengxuan sighed and stood up from his seat: "I can't control this matter, you wait a moment, I will discuss with the president.

You have to fight Director Yu for the other one. Hello, after all, you are the apprentice he brought out."

    Zhen Zhen nodded, taking advantage of Jiang Mengxuan's efforts to find the president, she went directly to Yu Shoujing's office.

Yu Shoujing just finished reviewing the manuscript, signed it from the top and handed it to Guo Xiaoqiao who was waiting on the side, then stood up enthusiastically: "Ming Zhen is here, finished maternity leave? It looks good."

    Zhen Zhen smiled, shook hands with Yu Shoujing and said straight to the point: "I'm here to resign today."

    Yu Shoujing was stunned for a moment, not as big as Jiang Mengxuan's reaction, but rather as expected: "Actually, it's better to leave, the news circle still has limitations, you should have more A vast world."

    Zhen Zhen smiled: "I don't have such lofty ideals, I just want to do more things that I like."

    "Very good." Yu Shoujing nodded: "Young people should be a little aggressive. You work hard and let me interview you in person as soon as possible."

    Seeing Yu Shoujing's look of anticipation, Zhen Zhen couldn't help laughing: "Okay, I will do as Director Yu said."

    The two were talking and laughing when Jiang Mengxuan came in: "Let's go, let's go to the president's office."