Chapter 61

On Sunday, the old Li family dressed up and went out early in the morning.

Mrs. Li has small feet, and the road to and from the hydrolysis plant is too long.

Li Muwu asked Mingnan to ride a bicycle with Mrs. Li to Lao Meng's house first, and by the way, he took the things that he brought to Lao Meng's house. carried.

    Ming Nan rode a bicycle and disappeared in a flash, Li Muwu and Wang Sufen walked forward with their heads sullen, for fear that they would be late and delay the time to speak.

On the other hand, Zhen Zhen just walked around and played, she didn't have much time to pick a bunch of flowers,

Wang Sufen looked back at her and saw that although she was walking and playing, she was always close to her, so she didn't say anything about her.

    Zhen Zhen held the flower in her left hand, quickly picked off the extra leaves in her right hand, and took advantage of the fact that the three people in front were walking with their heads bowed and hurried away.

The flowers in Zhen Zhen's hands have turned into a beautiful bouquet.

    Buildings in the 1960s had no soundproofing function.

As soon as Zhen Zhen and her group climbed up from the first floor, Aunt Meng heard the movement in the room, and hurriedly opened the door and greeted her with Meng Xiaoxi.

Go out: "I told my aunt just now that your time is coming, hurry up, come in!"

    Aunt Meng greeted Li Muwu, let him in, and held Wang Sufen's hand enthusiastically: "I'm tired of walking this way." She looked at Mingbei, her face He was full of smiles: "This is the youngest in your family, I didn't see you last time."

    Wang Sufen nodded: "This is not a high school in the Hydrolysis Factory No. 1 Middle School, I will graduate next year."

    Aunt Meng was envious when she heard it: "These children in your family are really promising. I heard Xiaoxi say that Zhen Zhen study is good, and the first place in the exam every year."

    "It used to be, but now I don't have exams, who knows how." Wang Sufen smiled: "But every time her teacher sees me, she says she studies well."

    Aunt Meng reached out and touched Zhen Zhen's head: "Zhen Zhen, this child is not bad, it seems that he has grown taller after not seeing him this month."

    Wang Sufen looked at Zhen Zhen with pride on her face, but she couldn't help but say a few words of humility:

"If you go up the mountain or go down the river, go wild everywhere, this child is more likely than an honest child. Hurry up."

    "It's good to be naughty, it's clever when you look at it, I don't like this kind of thing, it's aura when I look at it."

Aunt Meng likes pretty little girls, she can't stop when she sees Zhen Zhen Mouth of praise.

Zhen Zhen stepped forward to say hello, and handed the bouquet to Meng Xiaoxi: "I picked it up on the road and gave it to Sister Meng."

    A girl as big as Meng Xiaoxi likes flowers and grasses, not to mention that this bunch of flowers in Zhen Zhen’s hands not only have big heads, watery but also bright colors. Extraordinarily comfortable.

    Meng Xiaoxi invited Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen into the room, and accompanied him to talk.

Seeing that the adults couldn't get in, she quietly took Zhen Zhen to her room.