Chapter 86

Zhen Zhen came back from the vegetable market and handed over the live chickens and ducks she bought to Mingxi and Mingbei and asked them to take care of them.

As for the pigeons that Xi Junjie sent, Zhen Zhen thought that she might not be able to eat them today, so she opened the cage and put it in the main courtyard, and gave Lantern a handful of millet to feed the pigeons to play with.

With Zhen Zhen's supernatural control, she is not afraid that the pigeons will fly out of the courtyard.

Zhen Zhen went out for a run early in the morning and bought live poultry, she always felt that her body was not very good, and seeing her little nephew having a good time,

Zhen Zhen went back to the west wing and closed the window tightly She locked the door and entered the space, released a basin full of hot spring water, Zhen Zhen walked in and lay down in the bathtub to take a bath.

Closed her eyes and rested in the bathtub for ten minutes, then Zhen Zhen opened her eyes and took the shampoo from the store bought from overseas Chinese, rubbed her long hair, and washed her body with body soap.

After smearing it all over, the shower was turned on, and the hot spring water sprayed out from it, rinsing the body clean.

After taking a bath, Zhen Zhen was not in a hurry to go out. She wrapped the bath towel and controlled the temperature of the space to about 30 degrees. hair was blown dry.

The weather in mid-October was already a bit cold, Zhen Zhen found a loose-fit sweater with a one-neck knitted by herself and put it on her body, and put on a pair of jeans.

Because of a certain TV series at this time, denim bell-bottoms have become the fashion that young people are chasing, but Zhen Zhen doesn't like bell-bottoms very much,

so she went to a few places to buy thinner ordinary jeans, and went to The person looking for the clothing store closed the trousers.

After wearing it, not only did the legs look thin and long, but they were also very neat. That was a good-looking one.

Zhen Zhen swept her yard with her consciousness and saw that Mingxi and Mingbei had not shed the ducks, so she was not in a hurry to go out, she combed a princess hair in front of the mirror , with some curved bangs, it looks sweet and cute.

Just as she opened the door, Zhen Zhen heard someone knocking on the door: "Lao Li, here we are."

As soon as Zhen Zhen was stunned, she saw Li Muwu come out of the room, shouting loudly: "Come here." She went to invite someone in.

Zhen Zhen swept to the door with her consciousness, and saw a couple of excellent temperament and appearance standing at the door, and Xi Junjie stood behind them, looking shocked and collapsed .

Li Muwu invited people in, Xi Junjie was happy that he had the habit of taking a bath after running, but the clothes he wore were a little too casual.

Immediately, I felt a little regretful, if I knew that when I came to Zhen Zhen's house as a guest, I should have come here in that tailored white suit,

but who would have thought that my own father would have slapped me silently, directly destroying all my plans.

The original idea of ​​Xi Junjie was to go to work after graduation, wearing a hand-made suit, shiny leather shoes, and bringing carefully prepared gifts to visit Zhen Zhen's house,

but now he is wearing a hand-made suit and shiny leather shoes. Some fluffy hair, wearing casual clothes, behind his parents, is completely different from what he expected.