Chapter 37

Zhen Zhen stood by the water, staring at the water more than ten meters away,

now Zhen Zhen's control of consciousness has reached the level of perfection, even when eating and talking, consciousness is like eyes,

Automatically put all the plants and trees in a radius of tens of meters into Zhen Zhen's mind.

    At this time, Zhen Zhen "saw" that Li Mingzhong was entangled with a big fish that weighed about ten pounds.

He usually hunted in the mountains, but Li Mingzhong was a guy who even dared to rush up to wild boars.

This big fish of about ten kilograms, Li Mingzhong has no way to open his mouth and needs to take a breath of air from time to time.

He obviously feels powerless, but Li Mingzhong is a little unwilling to let it go.

    Zhen Zhen was particularly surprised because she recognized that the fish was a salmon that is rarely seen in Beicha.

The river where Zhen Zhen’s family usually fishes is the Yongcui River, which is closest to her home.

After crossing the Beicha, the Yongcui River will flow into the Tangwang River and finally into the Songhua River.

He came back from a swim in the sea, but he didn't know how he got to Yongcui River.

    The salmon belongs to a kind of fish that is born in the river but grows in the sea.

After living in the sea for four or five years, it can mature and spawn, and then swim back to its birthplace.

In autumn, salmon can often be seen in Heilongjiang, Wusuli and Tumen rivers, but half of the salmon spawn in the lower reaches, and few swim to the upper reaches.

As a small tributary of the Songhua River, the Cui River has rarely seen salmon over the years.

I don't know if this salmon was swimming too fast or what.

When a large number of salmon had not returned to the river, it ran back first, and swam hard to the upper tributary.

Zhen's eyes swept across its bulging belly and couldn't help swallowing.

    Zhen Zhen's impression of salmon is still the experience of dining in a Russian restaurant with her classmates in her previous life, and she has no impression of it,

just remember that small plate of salmon The seeds cost more than 600 yuan.

At that time, she was so distressed that she could not wait to eat them one by one.

She felt that she was not eating fish roes but gold. Now that it has been a long time since the Russian meal,

Zhen Zhen can't remember the taste of salmon roe, but the expensive price and the golden-yellow crystal clear fish roe remain in Zhen Zhen's memory.

    "Zhen Zhen, what are you looking at?" Seeing Zhen Zhen staring into the distance, Mrs. Li was a little confused.

    Zhen Zhen looked at Li Mingzhong's direction, and fixed the salmon with her mind:

"Li Mingzhong found a big fish, how can I look at it and it weighs ten pounds?"

    Once I heard about the ten-pound fish, Mrs. Li also came to the spirit:

"What kind of fish is it? Fat head or carp?"

    This is the first time that Zhen Zhen has seen a salmon, so she paused and said,