Chapter 136

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of the land auction, Zhen Zhen brought Ming Bei to the scene early and chose a seat in the front. As time passed, many people came one after another. , and soon the auction hall was crowded to the brim.

    This is the first auction of state-owned land use rights in Imperial Capital. It covers an area of ​​9,300 square meters and belongs to residential land. In today's more prosperous areas.

    It was finally time for the auction. After introducing the basic situation of the land, the host announced the reserve price: "The starting price is 1.8 million yuan, and each time the placard is raised, 50,000 yuan."

      However, there was no chance for these bidders to hesitate at the scene. Someone soon started bidding. Mingbei was the first to raise his placard, and other companies that wanted to buy land continued to increase their prices.

    "Two million!"

    …

    "2.8 million!"

    …

    "Three and two million!"

    …

    The quotation is getting higher and higher, the scene is getting more and more enthusiastic, and the quotation soon reached 4.5 million, Mingbei's hands holding the number plate are sweaty,

Zhen Zhen has already brought them After doing a budget analysis, the price at this time is still some distance away from the highest price in the budget, but it can't withstand his nervousness.

More than four million, Mingbei felt that he might never have so much money in his life.

    "Five million!"

    Finally, a company raised the price to a new height, Zhen Zhen looked back at Ming Bei, and when he saw that he didn't seem to dare to raise the sign, he reached out and took the number plate: "Five hundred One hundred thousand!"

    Mingbei is about to kneel to his own sister. Now that the price is so high, people have to hesitate to add 50,000 yuan. How about you suddenly increase the 100,000 yuan?

    Sure enough, after Zhen Zhen raised the placard, many units who were hesitant before took a break. Seeing that the time was coming, the company that called for a quotation of 5 million raised the placard again: " Five hundred and one hundred and fifty thousand!"

    Zhen Zhen answered immediately without hesitation: "Five and a half million!"

    5.2 million! Everyone in the audience looked at each other, no one expected that the first auction of land use rights could reach such a high price, and many people stopped thinking for a while.

Time passed by minute by minute, with the host's countdown to the silence, the auction hammer finally fell in the eyes of Zhen Zhen,

Ming Zhen Real Estate Company got the 9,000 yuan at the price of 5,200,000 Lots of square meters of land.

    The people who came to the auction this time are basically the heads of various construction companies or real estate companies.

Some of them are familiar with Li Mingzhen, while others only know her reputation for donating cultural relics, but they don't know her very well. .

This time, Ming Zhen Real Estate Company came out on top, and many people took the opportunity to come to congratulate him. In any case, it's always good to get acquainted first.