Chapter 26

It was lively for a long time, until it was almost dark before they all left,

Wang Sufen swept away the cigarette butts on the ground, wiped the kang mat twice,

opened the back room and the door, and poured a few After a few minutes of cold wind, the smell of the mess in the house was released.

      Zhen ate two repeated rambles and steamed a bowl of chicken cake for her.

    This is the first time that Zhen Zhen has encountered such a lively thing since she was born.

The adults are busy with her work, and she also follows the blind music.

Hearing her eyes widened, she was reluctant to go to bed in the afternoon,

until she was sleepy in the arms of Mrs. Li and couldn't open her eyes, and then was carried to the east room by Wang Sufen.

    Mingdong and Osmanthus didn't feel anything when there were many people during the day,

but at night there were only a few people left in the family, and they ate side by side, only then did they realize that they were married .

      They slept in the back room, but pulled the curtains in the west room and let them sleep on the big kang in the south.

    After dinner, the young couple sat next to each other with blushing faces.

Although they were a little sleepy, no one was embarrassed to talk about going to bed in the back room.

Mrs. Li looked at the newly-released couple, and couldn't help dragging Wang Sufen to her and asked her softly, "Did you tell them what happened?"

    Wang Sufen, who was in her 40s, was made a big red face by Mrs. Li, she looked at Mrs. Li embarrassedly, and whispered back: "What do I say? ?"

    Lady Li thought about it and didn't know how to speak: "Do you remember what your mother taught you when you got married, so just tell Osmanthus.

By the way, did you prepare Osmanthus? It's a cloth list, their house is a new mattress, it's hard to remove and wash it if it gets dirty in the winter."

    Anyway, Wang Sufen was prepared for this matter. She had taken apart and washed an old sheet with holes and folded it twice to sew it into a cushion.

She called Osmanthus into the east room, took out the small pad and handed it to her, Osmanthus took a look at her hand: "Is this a newly made urinal for Zhen Zhen?"

    Zhen Zhen sat on the kang with a sad face but said with suffering: Actually, I don’t want to, but my body is too small, and sometimes I can’t control it!

    "No, that's what, this is for you." Wang Sufen said with a look of embarrassment.

    Osmanthus reacted a little: "Is this what I'm doing for me?"

    Wang Sufen's head is big, so she can only stammer to explain: "This is for you and Mingdong tonight, put it under your body, don't soil the mattress."

    Osmanthus looked at Wang Sufen with a pure face: "But I just came here and I'm fine, so I don't need this."

    "No." Wang Sufen was going crazy, she really didn't know what to say, she tried her best to recall what her parents said to herself when she first got married, and tried to tell Osmanthus euphemistically: "That's it, You have to sleep on the kang with Mingdong tonight..."