Chapter 107

Although Xi Junjie and Zhen Zhen still haven't set a wedding date due to the proposal, the two adults have already started preparations.

Ling Xiulan usually likes to visit Lao Li's house when she has nothing to do, and Zhen Zhen often comes to sit in her house when she is at home.

Seeing that Zhen Zhen likes more classical furniture, she specially asked someone to buy a set of Ming Dynasty furniture from Huanghuali.

Very nice, the whole set of furniture can't even see a single bump.

    The walls are all painted again, the surface is five rooms wide, the table and chairs are placed in the bright room as a living room,

and there are second rooms and small rooms on the left and right. After getting through, it was used as a study room for the two of them,

and he did not forget to prepare a large table for painting, pen, ink, paper, inkstone and other small things for Zhen Zhen.

The east second room is a bedroom for two people. A sewer pipe is added to make a waterproof treatment.

The innermost is a glass bathroom. The huge bathtub is sent back from abroad by a friend of Ling Xiulan.

It is enough for two people to use at the same time. ,

A toilet and washbasin are installed outside the glass door, and the outermost is a shelf and a washing machine.

    The left and right wing rooms were also tidied up again. Ling Xiulan moved all the things she used before and put them in the empty room.

The wing room was repainted and renovated into a children's room for future grandchildren or granddaughters.

    Ling Xiulan began to work on this matter during the New Year's Eve, and it was June when she was completely cleaned up.

She asked the nanny to wipe the house clean. Ling Xiulan carried a basket of fresh fruits and prepared to arrive Next door, Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen were invited to come and see the new house.

    Mrs. Li and Wang Sufen are watching TV at home. The small black and white TV that Li Muwen sent has been eliminated, and now it may be the color TV that Zhen Zhen bought for Mrs. Li.

Since Mrs. Li got this color TV, she turned on the TV as soon as she woke up in the morning.

She went around the garden in the morning and then watched the TV stop playing.

But Wang Sufen was worried, for fear that Mrs. Li watched too much TV. I broke my eyes.

    Ling Xiulan led the fruit into the house with familiarity. As soon as she entered the door, she smiled: "Auntie, I'm watching TV again."

    Mr. Li put the melon seeds aside, stood up and squinted her eyes with a smile: "It's beautiful, you can see old movies from the past, and there are still operas in them."

    Wang Sufen poured a cup of tea for Ling Xiulan, washed a plate of cherries and placed them on the table beside Ling Xiulan: "The cherry tree in my home is big and sweet, you can try it."

    Ling Xiulan sat down and took a cherry and put it in her mouth. As soon as her teeth touched the skin of the cherry, a stream of sweet water was sprayed into her mouth.

Ling Xiulan narrowed her eyes and praised, "Really Sweet, auntie, I found that no matter what kind of fruit you grow in your house, it's delicious."

    Mr. Li nodded with a smile: "This is true, to tell you the truth, we Zhen Zhen are very talented in planting,