Chapter 72

Because she saw the future Da Da and Er Da Da as soon as she arrived at the school, Zhen Zhen was still a little dazed when she was eating in the cafeteria,

Mingbei took food stamps and money to exchange for meal tickets, and called The three meals were placed on the table, seeing Zhen Zhen's empty face, she couldn't help but touched her forehead: "What's the matter? Are you too happy to just go to college?"

    Zhen Zhen pulled Ming Bei's hand down, took a chopstick and stuffed it into her mouth, her tone couldn't hide her excitement: "Brother, this is the first one to resume the college entrance examination.

College students, this exam is only ten years old. All the great people from all over the country have taken the exam.

We must seize the opportunity now, read more books in the library, and learn and communicate with classmates and seniors more, but we must not be dumped too much.

Far away, otherwise, after thirty years, you will be embarrassed to say who are your classmates."

    Mingbei smiled embarrassedly: "Actually, it's not that I don't like to study, mainly because when I was homeschooling, whether I graduated from junior high school or graduated from high school, I did similar jobs.

I just can’t get enough energy. Now that we are all in the imperial capital, how can I mess around like before? That doesn’t mean I am admitted to the National University for nothing.

Zhen Zhen, don’t worry, I have designated to study hard, otherwise I will not talk about my classmates. , I'm embarrassed to compare with your sister-in-law."

    Wang Xinwen smiled sweetly after hearing this, and kept putting the meat on her plate to Mingbei: "We can't always run out to meet in class in the future, I guess when we go home on weekends To meet,

you have to take care of yourself and eat more meat." Ming Bei looked at Wang Xinwen with a reluctant look on his face that made Zhen Zhen feel embarrassed to look at it.

    Zhen Zhen lowered her head silently and looked at the dishes on the plate: stewed potatoes with braised pork, and stewed beans with pork belly, she glanced at Ming Bei and couldn't help teasing: "It's only been a few days since Eat meat, you actually bought two meat dishes."

    Mingbei suddenly sighed: "Zhen Zhen, do you think we can't make pheasant, hare, roe deer and roe deer every day after we arrive in the imperial capital?"

    Zhen Zhen tried her best to hold back her laughter and nodded seriously: "At least you have to go to the suburbs to get the mountains, but in this place, you will definitely not let you catch wild rabbits or anything, and game food in the future, Just think about it when you dream."

    Mingbei sighed in disappointment, looking at his pile of meat, he quickly put it into Wang Xinwen's bowl: "Daughter-in-law, eat more, you have to go to school before you recover. , not without nutrition.”

    Wang Xinwen looked at Mingbei and smiled sweetly, the two of you ate each bite and I completely forgot about the person in front of me, Zhen Zhen. Zhen Zhen touched her lonely little heart, and sighed with some regret, it was too bad that a single dog was forced to continue to eat dog food for two lifetimes.

    After eating, Zhen Zhen and Wang Xinwen walked around the dormitory in Mingbei, and they recognized the door. People kept coming in at Mingbei's dormitory, Zhen Zhen and Wang Xinwen didn't stay too long, the two and Mingbei agreed on a time to go home and gather on the weekend, and went back to school together.

    Zhen Zhen arrived at the school relatively early, no one came to the dormitory at this time, Zhen Zhen closed the door, and returned to the mountain in Beicha in a flash, calling Li Mingzhong with consciousness.