Chapter 138

In the blink of an eye, three years have passed, and several enterprises in Zhen Zhen's hands have become well-known enterprises in the imperial capital and even in the whole country,

especially Ming Zhen Real Estate Company, which has rapidly become bigger and stronger in the past few years ,

from the first ten people and two construction teams to a company that now has a luxurious office building, and its business scope has also extended from the imperial capital to the surrounding cities.

    In addition to their busy work, Zhen Zhen and Xi Junjie cherish getting along with their families. Before leaving France,

Zhen Zhen asked Xi Junjie to pay attention to whether there was a suitable island and wanted to take the whole family on vacation .

Xi Junjie has always taken this matter to heart. At the beginning of the year, Xi Junjie finally found a private island that was auctioned by the rich.

This island is ten kilometers away from the land and has soft and delicate sandy beaches, clear waters and rich and diverse marine life. , and enjoy full inheritance rights.

Before, the owner of the island built a luxurious manor on the island because he often came to the island for vacation.

After Xi Junjie bought the island, he sent a professional team to the island to re-check the manor and rest.

The nature of the island or The man-made landscapes were also checked one by one, and Xi Junjie put the trip on the agenda after ensuring safety.

    At this time, Beijing has entered the cold winter.

Although the heating in the house is scalding hot, the feeling of not being able to go out of the house still makes Mrs. Li a little depressed.

Mrs. Li is almost ninety years old, but under Mr. Zhang's years of nursing care and Zhen Zhen's frequent massage of her with supernatural powers, her body is still very healthy.

But after all, at such an old age, although her body and bones are still in good shape, her spirit and energy are obviously worse than before.

If it wasn't for the twins with dragons and phoenixes by her side every day, Mrs. Li would be even less motivated.

      Emoticon: "I wondered when you would arrive, but as soon as the door opened, you arrived."

    Xi Junjie knew that she saw her coming with her consciousness, but she still said very cooperatively: "This shows that we have a good mind."

    Zhen Zhen smiled and took his arm and walked into the office, the luxurious wooden door was closed under the gossip eyes of the assistant and secretary.

Zhen Zhen's secretary, Chang Qing, held her chin with her fists and sighed dreamily: "President Li and Mr. Xi are so good match, as long as they are together, they feel full of love.

Sister Xie, you say Why is Mr. Li so lucky to marry a young and handsome diplomat, how come I have never met such a good man."

    Assistant Xie Hua glanced at her and said calmly: "President Li and her husband are both top students of Imperial College, if you want to find such a good man, I think you have to test God first. University."

    Chang Qing sighed in frustration: "There are many girls in Imperial College, but Mr. Xi is the only one, I think it's useless to get in based on my appearance, I'd better do my job well. Stop daydreaming."

    Xie Hua smiled slightly: "It's the first time I've known you for so long that I realize you are so self-aware."

    Chang Qing wiped her face, turned around and went to the pantry.