Chapter 55

Before Mrs. Li left, she was afraid that the scoundrel Zhang Defu would bully Osmanthus when no one in her house came to the house, so she called the three Mingxi to him and insisted:

"You are not allowed to go out together these days.

There must be two people at home when we go out in turn, do you hear?"

    Mingxi said quickly: "Don't worry, I promise not to go out, if Zhang Defu dares to come, let alone ten, he is not my opponent.

    Looking at the hard and strong muscles on the chest and arms of the second grandson, Mrs. Li nodded with satisfaction, and did not forget to encourage her grandson:

"If he dares to come to our house to be wild, you will cut him hard. ."

Turning her head, Mrs. Li pulled over to Zhen Zhen, her expression was a bit tangled:

"Well, Zhen Zhen, let your brother come up during the fight, you hide behind, it would be great if you go up and kill someone. , that's to get into the game."

    Zhen Zhen looked at Mrs. Li with a black face: "Honey, I know, and I'm not that violent, that Hong Yun's tooth was knocked out by himself, not by me. Yes, I can't reach such a high place either."

Old lady Li smirked and rubbed Zhen Zhen's head, always feeling that her granddaughter strayed further and further away from the path of being a quiet lady.

    After explaining, Mrs. Li just remembered something when she went out, so she quickly turned around and called Li Mingzhong and Tianhu, who were lying in the yard basking in the sun:

"You two take a good look at home to hear No, you are not allowed to go out and run around in the past few days, just stay in the yard, and if you come to make trouble, you will bite it out."

    Li Mingzhong screamed immediately, wagged his tail, Tianhu tilted his head to look at Li Mingzhong,
opened his mouth towards Mrs. Li and pulled out the old tongue.

Mrs. Li looked at Tian Huzhi and worried: "Hongzhong, you teach Tianhu more, you look at him like a fool."

    Mingbei smiled and pushed Mrs. Li out: "This big idiot is not stupid for a day or two, you always hurry to go out, or you will delay the train."

    Mr. Li made a bluff, and while walking out, she glared at a few boys: "All stop and stay at home."

Seeing the three grandchildren nodded obediently, this Just left with confidence.

But what Mrs. Li didn't expect was that the three grandsons she instructed were very obedient,

only Zhen Zhen walked to the door on tiptoe, stretched out her head and watched the cart that Li Muwu and his party were riding in getting more and more, and immediately ran a few steps away.

He came back and put his arms around Osmanthus Hua's arm and acted like a spoiled child: "Sister-in-law, I'm going out to play today, and I won't be back for dinner at noon."

    Osmanthus nodded her head amusingly: "I don't dare to tell my milk when I'm at home, you'll be happy as soon as my milk is gone, right?"

    Zhen Zhen laughed: "I want to go to the hydrolysis factory to find friends to play with, so I won't have to go back and forth."

    Thinking that walking to the hydrolysis plant is really inconvenient, Osmanthus went into the house and took two cents and a two-liang meal ticket and handed it to Zhen Zhen:

"If you don't come back for dinner, just buy something for yourself, Don't be hungry."

      Take a sip: "Wait for my aunt to come back and buy you biscuits to eat."