Chapter 84

There is a middle-aged handsome man next to him, and he has a little appreciation for the girl who just passed:

"It's a coincidence, my son is also at Imperial University, and also in our Imperial Capital. The top student in the college entrance examination."

    Li Muwu was not convinced: "Does your son know how to fish?"

    Xi Changbo was stunned for a moment, and he looked back subconsciously,

just in time to see his son coming from the street corner with a schoolbag on his back, he quickly waved to him: "Junjie, come and catch a fish for Dad."

    Xi Junjie came back with Zhen Zhen today, just because Ming Bei and Wang Xinwen were also on the bus, they didn't dare to sit together blatantly,

after getting off the bus, Xi Junjie was going to report I stopped the magazine I subscribed to, so I came back a little later than Zhen Zhen.

    Xi Junjie came over and called out, "Dad!" Then he said hello to the person fishing next to him, "Hello, uncle."

    "Oh, this is your son, he is so handsome." Among the words that Li Muwu lacks, this is the only language to praise a good-looking person,

but he looked at Xi Junjie's face again , Li Muwu felt that the word he just said was not enough, and after thinking about it, he added: "I'm about to catch up with my daughter."

    Xi Changbo smiled and patted Xi Junjie on the shoulder: "This is my son, majoring in French in the Department of Spanish at Imperial College."

He pointed to Li Muwu and Xi Junjie and said, "This is Your Uncle Li lives next door to our house, and his daughter is also at your Imperial University."

      Junjie."

    "Ah! Hmm!" Li Muwu looked at the delicate young man in front of him and didn't know how to answer.

When he was in Beicha, he was called Second Uncle and Second Uncle when he went out. The title is the first time I heard it.

    Xi Changbo watched his son smile more enthusiastically at his father than at himself, and was a little puzzled.

    Xi Junjie was about to make a good impression in front of Li Muwu, who knew that his father would destroy him just after saying a word,

his face instantly turned black like the bottom of a pot, looking at the familiar expression,

Xi Changbo breathed a sigh of relief: "Yes, this is my son, and he has been virtuous since he was a child."

    Li Muwu was approached by such a good-looking young man and felt uncomfortable.

Seeing the father and son of the Xi family looking at each other, he quickly breathed a sigh of relief: "What, Lao Xi, you are not Say your son can fish too? Let him show us his hands."

    Remembering how Zhen Zhen shook a group of people just now, Li Muwu couldn't stop the pride in his heart rising,

his daughter was good-looking, good at learning, and excellent in every aspect, the more she thought about it, the more beautiful she became panic.

Back in Beicha, Li Muwu used to think all day long about carrying more sacks to earn money to support his family.

Now that he has a retirement salary and lives freely and leisurely, Li Muwu's character is not as dull as before.

After fishing with a few neighbors, he will tell a few jokes. If he mentions his own daughter, it is even more so. No one else can get in on what they say at length.