Chapter 18

Zhen Zhen fell directly ten meters underground and fell on a big rock.

Fortunately, what Zhen Zhen came out of was the consciousness of the soul, otherwise she would have to bleed and pat her head in fear,

Zhen Zhen sat up on the stone, thinking about walking around to the farmhouse here, and by the way to the mountain have a look.

    Zhen Zhen's consciousness just took a few steps, and suddenly the surrounding soil trembled slightly, as if she wanted to talk about something,

Zhen Zhen stopped, closed her eyes and merged her consciousness with the soil for a moment.

Then she opened her eyes in surprise and looked back at the stone that had caught her just now.

    The ground was dark, and she could not see anything with her eyes.

Zhen Zhen wrapped the stone with her consciousness and carefully explored its color, size and texture.

I saw that this stone was the size of a watermelon, and the oddly-shaped whole was golden. Almost instantly, Zhen Zhen guessed what it was: Goutou Jin.

    Godhead gold is mostly produced next to gold mines. Apart from increasing the yield of crops, Zhen Zhen rarely sinks her consciousness to the ground.

She suddenly realized that there may be more Resources and Treasures. Leaving Gootoujin,

Zhen Zhen felt the guidance of the earth, about two or three miles away, she found a gold mine.

    Zhen Zhen didn't go deep into it, firstly, she was too young to do anything even if she discovered gold mines, and secondly,

she had to wait until the ten years of catastrophe had passed if she wanted to mine.

Slowly floating up from the ground, Zhen Zhen walked back all the way to increase the income of the crops on both sides.

After her consciousness returned to her body, Wang Sufen's sister-in-law He Dongmei had already cooked and set up a kang table in the south of the East Room.

On the kang, Wang Sufen's parents and elder brother accompanied Mrs. Li's family to dinner, and He Dongmei took the children to eat at the Westinghouse.

    As soon as everyone sat down, Zhen Zhen also turned over and sat up, Mrs. Li quickly put down the wine glass

she just picked up, went down to the kang and put on her shoes, then went to the opposite north kang, and carried Zhen Zhen to the In the arms: "Bao woke up? Are you hungry?"

    Zhen Zhen rubbed her eyes and yawned, her bright eyes seemed to be misted with water,

Mrs. Li hurriedly carried her off the kang and walked around the room twice,

Seeing that Zhen Zhen became more energetic, she carried her to the table and sat down.

    Father Wang looked at Madam Li holding Zhen Zhen in his palm, and couldn't help saying:

"My mother, you can't help your child, let Sufen hold her, you Eat quickly."

    Mr. Li waved her hand and said, "We Zhen Zhen are still not in good spirits, I will hold her for a while, and then let Sufen feed her when she wants to eat.