Chapter 45

Anbei is a small county more than 100 kilometers away from Beicha.

There are forests in the east and more than a dozen farms in the west.

The largest Anbei farm is specially responsible for reforming the capitalist class and intellectuals The place,

Zhen Zhen turned around, only to see that the place was clean and there was a lot of food in the cafeteria.

Although there was no refined grain, but looking at the pans of cakes, she should not be hungry.

    There is nothing Zhen Zhen can do now, so she thinks to pay more attention to Ming Dong after he arrives in Anbei.

If something happens, she will be there in minutes, so she doesn't have to show up at that time ,

you can overturn a group of people with your own abilities, you can't let your big brother suffer.

    Back to Beicha, Zhen Zhen couldn't help but feel annoyed that she didn't know much about the past ten years in her previous life.

She only knew that the intellectuals and the landlord class would not have a good time, but to what extent?

To what extent, she didn't know anything about it.

How to avoid being involved in the class struggle and ensure that the family spends the past ten years in peace, she has no idea in her heart.

      "

    Zhen Zhen yawned and sat up from the bed, rubbed her eyes and felt a little restless:

"Just thinking about eldest brother's work, I feel a little murmured in my heart.

Grandma, you said my brother they What kind of jobs do those classmates do after graduation?"

    "I heard your brother say that this group of them are all teachers, and they are assigned to agricultural colleges across the province to train agricultural technicians for the people's communes, so as to guide farmers to plant good land and have a good harvest.

"Old lady Li pushed Zhen Zhen back into the bed again, put on a coat and sat up.

    Zhen Zhen was a little gloomy after hearing this: "Do I have to be a teacher? I always feel a little uneasy."

    Mr. Li was silent for a while, then slowly touched the cigarette bag pot and stuffed some tobacco leaves into it, just took out the foreign fire from the basket and remembered that Zhen Zhen didn't like the smell of smoke, so she quickly put the cigarette bag away The pot was put back on the kang.

    She coughed twice and said softly: "Your eldest brother has spent so many years in college without spending a penny at home, and he can still receive allowances from the school every month.

Train a college student, and when it comes time to assign jobs, it's not that you don't want to do it."

Mrs. Li put on her clothes and got off the kang, and went back to tuck Zhen Zhen into the quilt:

"Don't think about it. Now, close your eyes and go to sleep, I'll tell your mother later, don't let her call you."

Zhen Zhen yawned in a sleepy way, seeing that Li Mingdong's assignment was helpless, so she didn't think about it anymore, she agreed With a bang, he quickly fell asleep.

    I don't know if Mrs. Li noticed something from Zhen Zhen's words, but after a few days,

she obviously lost interest in mentioning Ming Dong's work after graduation,