Chapter 41

Ming Bei looked up and saw Zhen Zhen's gloomy smile, and then looked at Mao Ni, who was all over the floor and trembled in fear.

This old Li family’s favorite food is Zhen Zhen.

Although Mingnan and Mingbei are also thinking about eating all day long, they are usually greedy for meat.

Any kind of chicken, rabbit meat, roe deer meat is good as long as it is meat.

It's big fat pork, one bowl every day will not get tired of it.

Zhen Zhen is different.
Although she also likes to eat meat, she can't eat much.

She prefers snacks like pine nuts, hazelnuts, and wild fruits.

She can't wait to eat these things as meals all day long.

    In Mingbei's impression, when Zhen Zhen was more than one year old, she was always in the hands of all kinds of wild fruits and dried fruits.

Several brothers in the family usually tease her and make trouble with her. Dare to harm her snacks,

Zhen Zhen designated to bring her family to Hao, and then watched with schadenfreude as Nian smoked them with a cigarette bag and pot.

      It was because Mrs. Li saw that Zhen Zhen liked to eat, so she deliberately found some seeds and planted a dozen or so trees on the edge of her yard. In all, she didn't harvest many melon seeds in autumn.

I tried to fry a handful, I ate it for almost a year and there were still more than two or two left.

Zhen Zhen thought about watching a movie today, so she specially asked my sister-in-law to fry and bring it, but all of them fell to the ground without eating.

    "Should I pick it up and wash it for you before you eat it?"

Ming Bei also felt distressed when he saw the melon seeds all over the ground, but the melon seeds were covered with soil, and it was estimated that Zhen Zhen would not be able to pick them up.

Eat, this little girl loves to be clean.

    Zhen Zhen's swish eyes and knives frightened Ming Bei to hold on to the bicycle and dare not move, just like when he met Rhubarb that day, it looked too scary.

Gritting his teeth, Ming Bei reluctantly took out a dime: "If I give you a dime, you can buy something delicious."

    Zhen Zhen glanced at the dime and disliked it very much: "What's the use, melon seeds are only two or two per person during the festival, I don't even have a ticket with a dime, I can do it for what?"

    Mingbei looked at the 40 cents left in his hand distressedly: "The movie ticket is 17 cents, you can give me some leftovers."

    Zhen Zhen looked at Ming Bei: "Okay, I don't want a penny. When I get home, I'll tell my father and my milk that you dropped me on a bicycle."

    "Give it, I'll give it." Mingbei looked at the gross ticket in his hand tangled, and after thinking for a long time, he stuffed it with a dime:

"I'll give you another cent, the movie ticket is myself. Put four cents on it, that's it."

    Zhen Zhen stretched out her hand and took the two cents and put it in her pocket, patted the car seat happily: "It's okay, if you fall on me again, I can tell my father to go. "

     Ming Bei shrank his neck when he heard it: "Don't tell my father, in his eyes, this bicycle is more kissable than my own son."

    Zhen Zhen rolled her eyes at him: "What nonsense is telling the truth!"