02~ Him again

Aleena's Pov

Aleena's Pov

I gulp to see him staring at me like he is stripping me naked. Did he just talk about me or something? Or, I misheard something? 

“Pardon?”

“Ah, he is blabbering something stupid, don't mind him or take his word seriously, hm? We don't need anything else, thank you for your concern—” The other guy who has silver shiny hair, big plumpy luscious lips, cheesy smile on his face says and I nod.

I bowed to them and left the table. The guy is so odd, something about him so charismatic and fearful. He is dangerously gorgeous and oddly suspicious. That stare of him makes me shiver whenever he looks at me with those pair of hooded eyes.

And I feel nervous. 

When they left, I slowly tapped my feet near the table to clean it. Taking the bill, my eyes go wide to see the amount. It was just 20 dollars, then why the hell did that guy leave 200 dollars?

Is he insane or something? Who leaves 200 dollars this way? Sighing deeply, I take the small note he left here with the bill.

“Keep them, It's my gratitude towards you for entertaining me enough.

~Jeon Jungkook

Seriously? How did I actually entertain him? When? What are these rich people's problems? They love to show their power and money, isn’t it? This is why I hate rich people.

Taking my belongings, I clutch my cat Jerry who is the only one who always stays with me as my mother can't talk, she can't even move her body. She always lays on the bed with her eyes open and she can see around when I make her sit on the wheelchair. 

A small tear escapes from my eyes when I think about my mother who gave birth to me, who struggled for me to keep me safe and this is my time to survive just for her. Calling the nurse named Yuna, I make sure she gave my mother medicine or not.

“Hello, my Jerry, It's time for us to go for another work—” I begin to pat his head and he wraps his front legs around me, telling me how much he loves me and missed me because I didn’t have enough time to look after him, it was Hoseok who always takes care of Jerry.

Talking about Hoseok, he is one of the best male I have ever seen or ever met in my whole life. I can't thank him enough for always sparing me whenever I am late or whenever I need to run because of my mother.

Climbing down from the bus, I begin to walk near the convenience store where I work when I finish my shift at the cafe. I basically work in two places because of extra money, not to mention, I sometimes work in the library of my university too because money is everything and I am working my ass off for me and my mother.