76~Ma belle [21+]

DO VOTES AND TONS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

Aleena's photo is revealed at the end.

🅣🅐🅔🅗🅨🅤🅝🅖

I see Aleena's reaction, she is watching me with such an expression as if she had seen a ghost or something after hearing my offer to fuck her in front of her step sister. Sister. She is not her sister, she can't be her sister. Sister means a mother, mother to a brother, mother to the younger sister.

What she had done to Aleena was quite the opposite. She is a witch. A pure witch and the difference is, she is a human version witch. “You can't be serious.” She tilts her head side to side and I chuckle. Lifting my hand and clutching her cheek gently, I bent down to steal a kiss from her. A short kiss.

“You know, ma belle, I'm always so fucking serious about fucking you. The world could fall apart but I would never say no to fuck you. There is always a yes.” I tug her lower lip between my teeth and bite the flesh softly. She breathes heavily. 

“We—can just do it home, Tae—” She breathes against the lips and I yank her closer than before by clutching her waist tightly. “Not here, please—” She rests her palms above my chest while I keep kissing her cheek gently, my hand already clutches her tight sexy cocktail dress of her and screaming to me to fuck her hard from the moment she had put it on.

I'm so fucking excited to take her in front of Sophia, I want fuck Aleena hard in front of Sophia's eyes as she is attracted to me even after I keep her here as a chained animal, she still offered her body to me to use it as a piece of meat. 

Shch a cheap chick.

Before Aleena can protest, I grab her small wrist and begin to drag her near the room where Sophia is staying right now. “Taehyung, no. This is not a good idea, please—” Aleena tries to pull her wrist from my grip but she probably forgot that I'm too strong than her.

“Hey, sister-in-law—” I reach the room with Aleena while a vicious smirk appears on my mouth to see the chick staring at me with a pair of confused, paranoid eyes, pondering why I'm here with Aleena. 

“Stay still, Aleena. The more you struggle, the more of a time going to add on the fucking session, I'll fuck you harder than ever.” I warn her and she gulps nervously. Letting go of her, I stalk towards Sophia and she steps backward. 

“Weren’t you offering your body to me, Miss Volkov? How about you see how much I love to fuck my wife, hm?” I bend down to her, even though she is about five feet nine inches tall, she looks so tiny in front of me. That's what she is actually, a tiny creature tried to mess with my wife.