15~ Desire[18+]

Jungkook’s Pov

Jungkook’s Pov

Staring at my watch while tapping my feet vigorously, I am waiting for Aleena to step inside my cabin. I fucked up last nigh, leaving her here in the middle of the big fucking building. I didn’t even care that it was her first day but I acted so cold towards her and now I am regretting it.

I called her to come to my cabin with the files I provided to find the errors and correct them, it was a lame excuse to be honest because I just wanted her to keep her in front of me when she was working on with the files and later I send her, set the deadline that I will be checking them today and she have to finish them last night.

But something covers up my guiltiness, she returned home with Taehyung. That bastard. If he tries to touch her, I would kill him no matter what. Within five minutes, I see Aleena stepping inside the cabin, wearing a white shirt with white pencil shirt reaching below her knees, a small slit across the side of her leg which drags upward, showing her bronze smooth thigh. I hissed.

She places the file and the mug of coffee above the table. “Good morning, Mr. Jeon. There are all the files you ordered me to check on them, I corrected the spelling mistakes and added some information I consider suitable with the.” She says and looks at me, she gives me a sweetest smile and I nod. Staring at her became m another obsession I don’t want to wipe off from me.

“You left with Taehyung last night.” I say calmly, I didn’t ask her, I told her to make sure she can understand the fact I am watching her. I see her face drenched in some color and she swallows hard. I take a deep breath as the thoughts of her with Taehyung makes me scared.

“Yes.” She replies and I clench my fist tightly. “Come here—” I order her and she stands there still which is making me angrier than before. “Leena, I said come here.” I say again through my gritted teeth and she finally begins to tap her feet near me. I pat my thigh and motion her to sit on my lap even though I know I would become horny as a fucking teenager but I can’t help it. I want to feel her softness.

She almost chokes her saliva when I pat my thigh again, signaling her to sit. My jaw clenched tightly. “Don’t make me fucking wait, Leena!” I spat and she flinched at her spot, she hesitantly took a seat on my lap and threw her hands around my neck while inhaling and exhaling deeply.

Wrapping my possessive hand around her waist, I pull her closer and her chest presses against mine, I can feel her uneven breaths and I raise my hand to push the strand behind her ear. “I remember I ordered you not to talk or face Kim, didn’t I?” I ask calmly while touching her soft face.

“I lost the track and then I—” She pauses, I stare at her face, examining the features. “Then?” I raise a brow and she inhales deeply when I move my face closer to her cheek and presses my lips on her cheek gently. “Then I bump into him, I was getting out and returned home.” She says breathlessly while my lips trails down near her jawline, leaving some soft kisses across the soft skin.