87~ Strip[21+]

Bruh, this chapter is gonna be nasty

Bruh, this chapter is gonna be nasty. If you aren’t comfortable, feel free to skip. Do not throw your invaluable shitty comments in my book and insist on me to mute you.

Anyways, roar y'all!

ᴀʟᴇᴇɴᴀ

4 years later…

“Did you put Amara and Ayra in the room?” I ask Taehyung while making the bed. “Uh-huh, Yeonjun and Amara both are sleeping.” He replies calmly and I nod slowly. “Thank you, husband.” I smile at him and he smiles back tinily. “Anything for you, wife.” He says and steps towards me.

I can't believe it's been six years. Whole six years we have been married and Taehyung's attraction towards me didn’t reduce a bit. It’s getting even more intense. And I'm falling in love with my husband more than before. It’s getting bigger. He impregnated me again and I gave birth to twins. Their age is now only two months. Our son is now four years old and he doesn’t understand anything besides his mamma and daddy. 

Taehyung stands in front of me while shoving his hands inside his trouser’s pockets and towers over me. He checks me out from the head to toe with a slight smirk tugging on his lips. I know exactly what he is thinking right now and what he wants from me right now. “What is it, Husband?” I tease him and he steps towards me. I step backwards eventually and he keeps walking, we play the predator-prey game until he pins me against the nearby wall. 

He places both of his hands on the wall beside me and towers over me, staring at me with his bright hazel intense eyes. He rakes his teeth between his teeth while staring at me from my toe to head. His eyes fill with lust as he showers my body with his dirty stares. The way he drags his tongue over his lower lip and wet the pink flesh with the tip, his messy jet black hair covering his forehead. His broad shoulders, honey tanned skin, thick yet slender fingers as he runs them through his dark silky locks, hard face, jaw sharp that can cut a diamond. 

God, is he a vampire or something?  He seems to be getting hotter and sexier day by day. He's aging, in numbers. In fact, his age is decreasing day by day. Despite the fact he is a father of three children and his body like magazine models, handsome as hell. And sometimes it irks me because he is too handsome to handle. He is literally shining like a bright star.

And I fell in love with him again. My breath hitches every time when he stares at me like he's cherishing me and he can't get enough of me. “Taehyung—”

“Take 'em off, bella.” He says softly, smoothly, calmly as if honey dripping from his mouth. I tug my lower lip between my teeth and slowly take off the floral frock from my body, baring it smoothly. A white pantie is covering my pussy barely. His eyes become dark and my breath becomes heavier. “The pantie.” He orders calmly while his stares graze over my body and leave invisible burning holes everywhere.