92~

DO VOTES AND TOMS OF COMMENTS YET! LESSGO!

LESSGO!

Aleena

I stumble back, I fell on the sofa with a loud thud while clutching my chest tightly. Did I just hear right? They’re going to kill him and he would have to surrender to them this time? No, this can’t be happening. I can’t be without him anywhere. “Bella—” Taehyung sits beside me and wraps his strong arm around my psyche, pulling me closer. “You’re not leaving. You’re not going anywhere.” I mumble softly while tilting my head side to side.

Bella, your husband isn't a coward, you know that well.” He faces me and clutches my cheek gently. “Don’t go there. I can’t—we have kids and they wouldn’t be able to—please don’t go. Do something about it please. Don’t go. If there’s a problem, there will be a solution too. Please do something.” I sob harder.

“Unfortunately, there’s no solution for now. I would have to face Ahmed and provide the explanation why I planned to kill Ferdous. Then it’s up to him what he would decide. I can’t do anything about it. You know that the Russian mafia world is dangerous. You wouldn’t want your husband to get away from everything and every time like a coward and there’ll be a huge risk for my family too.” He clutches my hand and brings it near his mouth and kisses my knuckle gently.

“I could never throw my family into a burning flame, bella. I’ll make sure they don’t come after you no matter what even if it costs my death, Sweetheart.” He says and my heart almost drops from my ribcage. “I don’t want anything and I don’t want to survive where you don’t present, Taehyung. I love you and I would rather die before you than bearing your death. I can’t.” I breathe out.

“We have kids, Sweetheart. You would have to survive for them. You know after me, there’s only you they have got. You wouldn’t abandon them, okay? And I told Christian, Kane and Patrick, Liam about this, they will be with you, provide you and my kids all the protection they need so you don’t have to worry about anything.” He keeps kissing my knuckle and a sob breaks free from my throat.

“I wouldn't worry about anything without you?” I ask and Taehyung lifts his head to stare at me. “Yes.” He gulps and my heart shatters into a million pieces. Tears are not stopping from rolling down and Taehyung leans closer to suck them and kisses onto my cheeks gently. “Bella, calm down. I’m not dead yet—”

“Shut up.” I glare at him and he chuckles. 

“I’ll talk to Ahmed, however, I don’t know the result of cheating, bella. As I killed his brother indirectly so, yeah.” He sighs while tucking my hair behind my ear again and again. “Please do something or tell me if I can do something here or not. Please.” I plead and his eyes become dark, so does his face.