79~ Vanished

DO VOTES AND TONS OF LOADS OF COMMENTS Y'ALL!

🅣🅐🅔🅗🅨🅤🅝🅖

Something is off.

Probably me or Aleena. I reckon it's Aleena as the way she behaved in our encounter. I have no clue why she reacted that way. Did I do something wrong? I try to remember and work on my brain to find out if I did something to provoke her or not. I can't remember anything that can provoke Aleena.

What the hell just happened to her that she acted that way? My Aleena doesn’t act rudely if I don't provoke her or do something against her will which is of course when I fuck her. Moreover, I can't find any reason to be mad at me. Why the fuck did she just throw a tauntrum over me?

Fixing the suit one last time and inhaling and exhaling for a few times to settle myself down and resisting myself to throw her over my shoulder and fuck her inside the car again. Fuck. Running angry fingers through my dark locks, I head outside of the washroom to search for Aleena.

The first thing I see is Aleena talking to no other than—Erica. That woman is so clingy around me that I have to always call for her husband to collect her. She is talking to my Aleena which means a red flag. Definitely. They shouldn’t be talking. And judging by the expression of my wife, it's clear that Erica is trying to fuck her brain when my wife is already at me and the reason is unknown. 

I spot Christian who happened to be my bodyguard but I switched it to Aleena. He is guarding Aleena and I'm one hundred percent sure that he will risk his life to save Aleena. I pivot my heels near them and within a span of time, I see Aleena is in the pool, already on the verge of drowning and my jaw clenches tightly. 

Erica fucking Johnson. I'll fucking kill that lady.

Running near the pool with my dear life when I see around all the people are watching the scene like a circus being held down and I feel like poking their eyes out for staring at her like this. Before I can jump into the water, Christian jumps on the water and my blood begins to boil in exasperation when I see Christian picks Aleena's limp body who is breathing and pant I heavily, she is on the verge of a fucking panic attack whereas I'm trying my fucking best not to panic her.

Fucking Erica.

Clutching the woman's wrist and yanking her towards me to face her, while I'm literally boiling, my jaw muscle tics and the vein of my forehead is most probably visible because of the anger and irritation. I'm not a guy who loses his shit almost suddenly and feels an urge to kill someone instantly, tonight, however, I lose my all shit and clutch her by the fucking throat.