85~ Blank

Sorry for disappearing

Sorry for disappearing. Actually I was so busy that I didn’t even breathe properly. Anyways, enjoy the update and make sure to shower the chapter with loads of comments. 

ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢ

“Your wife is six weeks pregnant, Mr. Kim. You guys are becoming parents soon.” The doctor says with a huge smile covering her mouth and I nod. I knew that my wife was pregnant. She often told me about the reluctance of food that she doesn’t feel like eating whereas my wife never complains about food. I got more sure when she threw up this morning. And yes, I’m well aware of the fact that she already had the Nexplanon removed on the day she uttered those words that still has me in grip.

I hear my wife gasp, however, I remain silent and calm. I knew this would happen. Am I ready to be a father? Fuck that. I’m always ready to take care of everything ,which is related to my wife. My blood is rising in her womb. My child. Mine and Aleena’s. My Aleena is going to be a mother. A mother of my child. My child. Not any other man whore’s child. Mine.

“How is it possible, Dr. Sherin? I believe my wife had a Nexplanon installed on her upper arm.” I ask and stare at my wife who is now biting down her lower lip and clinking her nails. Her breathing is harsh. I want to see how my wife reacts. How she defines why she removed that device and why she is so desperate to have kids with me. I want to know her theory about me. I want her to admit that she fears me to leave her.

“Well, these birth control devices are not hundred percent effective, Mr. Kim. No matter how many ways you maintain to control it, there will be a loophole and will always have the possibility to be pregnant and most importantly, I believe Mrs. Kim approached me about four months ago to remove the device from her upper arm. Right, Mrs. Kim?” The doctor asks with a warm smile and Aleena takes a deep gulp, probably nervous.

“Is that right, bella? You had it removed?” I ask. Gently. Not wanting to increase the level of her anxiety. She slowly nods her head. However, she doesn’t lift her head or look at me. I nod and get my attention back to the doctor who is putting a happy smile on her face. “Aren’t you happy, Mr. Kim? I asked your wife about your opinion if you both are ready or not. She said—”

“Doesn’t matter.” I stop her and she nods. But her smile doesn’t fade away. Sherin is in her mid forties and always puts a smile on her face which attracts the patients more. “What about sex?” I ask and she clears her throat, probably not assuming I would ask directly about sex. Who the fuck cares though? I side eye my wife who has her cheek tinted bright shade of red and she is blushing.

“Well, there’s no problem with having sex during pregnancy. Just make sure she is taken care of properly. Meals and other things like regular check-ups. And you can’t have sex when she is on the verge of delivery, which means after eight months.That’s it. It can be rough but make sure not too much rough. Sex during pregnancy is good for her health.” She says and I nod.