62~ Always here[21+]

Do votes and flood of comments, bro. Don’t be muted just because it’s a smut chapter and roar like a tiger. And if you can’t comment then, don;t come asking for a freaking update, hon? I expect at least five comments from all of my readers. 

Lessgo!

🅰🅻🅴🅴🅽🅰

The bang on the door outside is loud which makes me shiver under the duvet, I’m so afraid to uncover myself and see who it is. I don’t want to face anyone right now. I don’t want to see anyone right now. Those monsters will haunt me soon and I need to save myself and Mr. Jerry from them, otherwise, they will take Mr. Jerry with them, this is why Mr. Jerry is quietly laying beside me inside the duvet.

My body jerks again and again every time I hear the knock on the door. “Aleena, open the door.” It’s Namjoon, he still didn’t leave and was staying in the living room. I know he is a safezone but my brain, my traumatized brain, refused to believe it. Now, he will see the ugly side of me and I can’t let him see me.

“Leave, Namjoon. I don’t want to talk right now. I’m fine. Trust me.” I say the last words with my whispery tone, not bothering if he had heard me or not. I clutch the pillow tightly against my chest and a loud sob escapes from my mouth, I feel so dirty. I don’t know why. I curl into a small ball, my surroundings become suffocated but I can’t help but get out of the dark surroundings.

Suddenly, I hear the soft click sound and my breath hitches in my throat, is there someone inside the room? But—but I locked the room, then how can someone enter the room? My body begins to tremble and I clutch the pillow tightly against my chest. Is there Taehyung? But he is not here, he is Russia, then who is inside here? What if someone hurts Namjoon and enters the room forcefully?

When I don’t feel any movement or any noises, I pull the duvet from my face, only to sneak a peek to see if anyone is inside the room or not. I slowly sit up while wrapping the duvet around my body and roll my eyes everywhere to search for someone. I gulp nervously and suddenly I see someone in front of me who is staring at me with a pair of blank eyes.

He is wearing a black shirt, with black slacks, tie undone, two of the buttons of his black crisp shirt are undone, exposing his hard chest with a sort of tattoos peeking from his broad shoulder. My breath hitches in my throat. 

Taehyung? What is he doing here? Wasn’t he in Russia? Then how come he is here in front of me? Am I hallucinating again? Probably. Because, there is no way in hell that Taehyung will be here in front of me. Impossible. I tilt my head side to side and stare at my front again but he doesn’t disappear. 

My chin wobbles, lips tremble violently, eyes are getting blurry as I can understand my brain playing tricks with me. This was not supposed to happen. I'm missing Taehyung so much that I'm hallucinating him right now. No, I need to pull myself together. 

“Go away, you're not real—” A tear escapes from my mouth and I get back to my previous position where I was laying with my cat. Then suddenly, I feel a tight grip around my forearm and within a moment, the grip insists on me to stand on my feet, causing me to gasp loudly.. 

Bella—” He calls my name and I stare at the latter in front of me who is staring at me with a pair of furious eyes. I gasp again. He is real, he is not my hallucination. “Taehyung—” I softly call out, my voice hoarse and I wait for him to pull me closer to him. And he does. I let out a shaky breath and wrap my hands around him tightly.