44~ Truth

Y'all, ‘TaeJungLeena’ are here again, do votes and tons of comments, let's go!

Taehyung

36 hours ago…

Staring at the male who had my expensive painting and the necklace I had been searching for over the years, finally I was going to get them. Only five minutes to go. “Damn, you got my Annie, Kim.” He said while looking at the girl who Soong Woon set for today's plot, I let out a small chuckle. Fucking dickhead.

The girl was sitting on Luca’s lap while Luca was staring at her like a damn meal, I felt my blood boiling in anger. Even though she was not my Aleena, yet she had got her face through the thick layer of makeup and the mask. I wanted to fucking kill the bastard for so long and the time had finally arrived. 

He motioned the man behind him to put the briefcase on the table and the necklace which has a bright rarest blue diamond worth almost fifteen million dollars only for the blue diamond with the bright white D diamonds covering the precious blue diamond all together. And the painting called ‘The Masterpiece’ was worth more than one hundred and sixty million dollars. The cost was not the fact but the worth was.

Passing the necklace to Soong Woon to check it again, I stare at Luca who was pretty happy because he had got his Annie back whom he treated like a shit and used like a toy and whom I was going to destroy like a paper burning them into ashes. I couldn’t wait to do that. I stared at the oldest whisky he had been drinking all alone and a vicious smirk appeared on my mouth just to think about the drink I poisoned. Which would kill him steadily and he couldn’t even get out for help as I planned to burn down the entire mansion with his sluts.

Getting up from the couch while Luca glanced at me one last time before kissing the masked girl who was not paying attention to anything but looking at me helplessly, I assured her that I would be getting her out. 

“Thanks a ton, Kim. You have just done something amazing. Just like you’re my brother from another mother, svoloch’.” He chuckled and so did I. Yeah, brother. This brother was going to burn you down for something precious you had been locking up for so fucking long and tortured her. 

It was time to claim what was mine. Aleena Esshal.

Reaching near the main gate while playing with my favorite dragon Zippo because I was going to burn the whole place with it, a small smile crept on my mouth. Soong Woon came into my view with the girl whose name I didn’t know, “Is everything ready?” I asked Soong Woon to confirm and he nodded his head. 

“The gas is already spreading. We have to get out immediately.” He instructed and we passed the main gate. Opening up the customized dragon Zippo, I threw it to the big yard of the mansion and it began to burn slowly.